Starion owner asks a favor

fantomdave

The link you provided says "invalid username" also you claim to have posted a "quite a few questions" yet your post count only shows:

fantomdave

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_images/master/user_add.pnghttp://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_images/master/email_open.png

Group: Members

HMMM.........

Edited by BrazilBoy

Interesting.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1002823

Originally Posted by Worster County Times, Cops & Courts section

Busboy Assaulted Over Unpaid Bill

Ocean City, MD-Judge Lloyd L Simpkins ruled Monday in District Court there was probable cause to try an 18 year old Millersville man for first degree assault after he allegedly ran his car into a busboy who was trying to stop him from walking out on an unpaid bill, dragging him 3 blocks down Coastal Highway.

David M Gaudette, 23, of Ocean City was working as a busboy at Embers Restaurant on 24th Ston March 19th when he stopped in front of a Mitsubishi Lancerdriven by David Matais, 18, in the Embers Parking lot to confront Matais and three friends for walking out on a $152.16 bill, police said.

Gaudette told police he couldn't get out of the way in time when Matais stepped on the gas, causing him to flip onto the cars hood and windsheild while his arm got stuck on the wind sheild wiper, according to reports.

Police said Matias turned southbound onto Coastal Highway with Gaudette yelling and pleading for them to stop the vehicle. Matias drove with Gaudette on the hood to 21st St, where he turned sharply from the left lane towards Phillips Restaurant, causing Gaudette to be thrown from the hood and onto the median as his arm was also driven over, police said.

A witness tried to follow Matais, but could not keep up with the vehicle after 10th St, and Police finally located Matias at his home.

Martias' Lawyer, John Martino, said that his client was already starting to leave the parking lot when Gaudette jumped on his car, and that the defendant only didn't stop because a large group of Embers employee's were outside threatening them for not paying the bill.

Matias will face the charge punishable by up to 25 years in jail in addition to second degree assault and theft charges in Snow Hill Court. A trial date has not yet been set.

http://www.facebook.com/fantomdave

-Robert

Wow I didnt think I would be researched! I thought that I had more posts than that. When I was putting together my Starion I was posting a bunch of questions on different Starquest sites, and reading what others had done. I thought that I had quite a few on this one but I guess it was only 2. As for the news article, yeah thats me. Someone that read the article posted it on a Subaru forum because I was hit by a Lancer. Anyway I wasnt trying to bs you guys saying I have been a member here, just wanted you to check it out. Not sure why the link isnt working but if you just put fantomdave in the search bar on youtube it should pull my stuff up.

Stick around, post picture of your car, ask question(search first). its like a community, fun, funny, hilarious, smart as$, always entertaining. that's what we are all here. And only afterward we'll check out your site. once you become part of this fun and knowledgeable site. Always expect the guys to go further. watch.

So.....they let you build a Starion in jail? You gonna bust out with guards and the warden all hanging on your hood, as you ram the gates?

You come on here posting lies and shady links... .then act butt-hurt that someone took a deeper look into your suspicious hole of deceit?

Tramp around for web traffic on the subie forums, they get 1st dibs on the tail-whoopin you have coming anyway.

Just go away.....or something similar.

Turborusty

So.....they let you build a Starion in jail? You gonna bust out with guards and the warden all hanging on your hood, as you ram the gates?

You come on here posting lies and shady links... .then act butt-hurt that someone took a deeper look into your suspicious hole of deceit?

Tramp around for web traffic on the subie forums, they get 1st dibs on the tail-whoopin you have coming anyway.

Just go away.....or something similar.

Turborusty

He was the guy on the hood of the car.. ?? Why would he go to jail?

im confusd

Edited by BlowinUp54B's

lol he was the guy on the hood,, it helps some times when the point is made clear who is who in these stories

"that was me" ,, could have been eather the guy on the hood or the guy driveing the car

He was the guy on the hood of the car.. ?? Why would he go to jail?

im confusd

Did I read it wrong? I'm tired....but I thought he was the dude ditching the bill.

oops, sorry!

I guess, reading it back, I got jacked up because they're both named Dave.

I'll leave it there for my own public ridicule. :)

Sorry you got your arm ran over Dave....then some short, bald guy was crappy to you in error.

Be good :D

Turborusty

1989 Conquest TSi mandrel head ported and polished 1mm oversize valves heavy duty springs street,strip cam tep head studs full engine balanced hoaned decked and the crank knife edged balance shaft removal kit 19c turbo. I picked out all these things off the advice of people on this and other starion forums, looking at articles and seeing what people have to say. If you dont want to watch it dont watch it! You dont need to act like your in some super elite club. And as for the subaru forum I wasnt the one that posted it. I did post ON it about 3 years ago when I found it, but I did not go on and ask for anyone to check out my youtube page. If you saw my page you would see that the newest video is something like 5 days old. I have been a member on here for close to 2 years. Do you think I joined this forum in the hope that I could post a link to a youtube page 2 years in the future. Get a life clown.

most missunderstandings happen cause we live in a world of our own and think every one else knows we are the center of that universe,, a simple this happen'd to me , or it was me geting run over and every one would know whats what

most missunderstandings happen cause we live in a world of our own and think every one else knows we are the center of that universe,, a simple this happen'd to me , or it was me geting run over and every one would know whats what

You're very right Shelby.

All I knew was his name was Dave. And a douche named Dave ran out on the bill and flung dudes from his hood.

Now I, being a clown, need to get a life.

I'll get right on that.

turborusty

Wow I didnt think I would be researched! I thought that I had more posts than that. When I was putting together my Starion I was posting a bunch of questions on different Starquest sites, and reading what others had done. I thought that I had quite a few on this one but I guess it was only 2. As for the news article, yeah thats me. Someone that read the article posted it on a Subaru forum because I was hit by a Lancer. Anyway I wasnt trying to bs you guys saying I have been a member here, just wanted you to check it out. Not sure why the link isnt working but if you just put fantomdave in the search bar on youtube it should pull my stuff up.

Haha, I thought people would actually read more into it. Even I didn't, since I didn't know the other guy was also named David. I read that your arm got ran over... gruesome for me to think about...

-Robert