Tinted Fog/Park/Turn Covers

Burton

$35.00 sent for a set of dark lenses. Thanks man, these will really tie in the front end and make it look great.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll give the last few people til the end of the weekend to get their deposits in, otherwise, they can pay the $5 higher price that will be the regular price for these after the GP.

I already ordered enough dark tint to cover all the orders, so hopefully I'll be starting on getting these out in a little over a week.

OK, I'll give the last few people til the end of the weekend to get their deposits in, otherwise, they can pay the $5 higher price that will be the regular price for these after the GP.

I already ordered enough dark tint to cover all the orders, so hopefully I'll be starting on getting these out in a little over a week.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to receiving mine:)

for the new people......

burton has made these before and they are nice,... a must have for your starquest.....in my opinion!!!!!

So Dont Be Afraid To Buy!

^^^AGREED!! These things are f-in awesome! Stellar quality and easy as hell to put on. They held up great in IL seasonal weather. I like my dark ones since the tint covers the light frames in there, but the light shines through just fine. Thanks for making these avail again to more owners. They really look slick & clean...much more than stockers.

Edited by mstieg

is this still going or over with yet im interested in buying a set of dark tint lenses can i still get in?

If you can get me payment by midnight eastern tonight, you can. Payment instructions are in this thread.

Also, these people...

10. rauriarte (X2)

12. TRACK BEAST (X4)

..need to get in at least their deposit by midnight tonight too.

After that, anybody who missed out will have to wait and see how many extras I have left, and will also be paying $5 more a set, which will be the regular price.

I wish I could wait for everyone, but it's already 3 days later than I wanted to close the GP.

CLOSED

Thanks everybody. The dark tint Lexan should be here any day, and the light tint should be here the end of this week or begining of next week.

I'll keep y'all updated.

no hurry....my cars' just sit around these days.....this could take another month and I wouldnt care!

send me the last 2 sets of the dark you make....I know by then you'll be a pro and they may be the best one's...lol :D

Just for that, I'm sending you the first 2 sets :P

Actually, all of them are made on a jig so they are all identical. Besides, I've sold 40-50 sets of these before, so it's not like this is the first time I've done this.

Yeah, I knew you were messin around, so I returned the favor.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/8-24-10_009.jpg

That's all the dark tint, but I haven't gotten the light tint in yet. I should be able to start on them this weekend depending on what the wifey has planned for me.

Yeah, I knew you were messin around, so I returned the favor.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/8-24-10_009.jpg

That's all the dark tint, but I haven't gotten the light tint in yet. I should be able to start on them this weekend depending on what the wifey has planned for me.

thank you for the update and for offering this. i have seen some of these in the past and never knew where to snag a pair up. cant beat 35bux!!

let me know if any dark tint left over

There will be. I got enough Lexan to make 20 sets, so I should have quite a few sets left over for the non-GP price of $40 shipped.

Well, the light tint arrived...

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/9-01-10_001.jpg

...and I got finished cutting all the blanks yesterday...

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/9-01-10_002.jpg

I will be working on drilling the holes and rounding the corners the next couple of days, and should be able to start sending them out on monday, a few days before the 10th, which was when I initially thought I'd have them ready.

Oh, and I have 3 sets of light and 7 sets of dark left over for any of you people who didn't get in on the GP. PM me, and I'll get ya set up, but they will be $5 more a set.

Edited by Burton

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/9-06-10.jpg

The covers are all done and I about have all the hardware bags ready to go. I forgot monday was a holiday, and my wife forgot to grab the boxes from work and print up the installation instruction sheets yesterday, so these will be getting packaged up tonight when she brings that stuff home and all will be getting shipped out at my wifes work (they have a Fed Ex hub right on site) tomorrow or friday.

Thanks!

Edited by Burton

All covers that have been paid in full have been shipped out with the exception of EVOMINUS's set that is going to Greece, which might be sent out yet today, and if not, monday at the latest. If anybody wants a tracking number PM me your ZIP so I can cross reference it on my list of tracking numbers.

Thanks!