Tinted Fog/Park/Turn Covers

Burton

CLOSED

I'm thinking about doing another run of tinted covers, and thought I'd see if there was any interest.

These are made of Lexan which is much more resistant to cracking and scratching that a standard plexi glass, and also is tinted from the factory. These are not Lexan pieces that start clear and are tinted with window tint film. Film tinted Lexan will fail after being exposed to the elements for a while.

I wanted to see who was interested in what so that I could figure out what the final prices will be. The more people who want them, the more lexan I will need, and the more lexan I buy, the cheaper it gets.

I should be able to offer both light and dark tint. and figure prices would be in the range of $25-$45 shipped depending on how many people want some, and if they want dark or light tint (dark tint Lexan is more expensive than light tint).

We'll see how many people we have by the first of Aug, then I'll be taking deposits of half down to get the Lexan, and will have them done within a couple weeks of getting the Lexan, so I would be looking at having them going out around the end of Aug.

Please only reply if you are really serious about buying some, and let me know if you would prefer light or dark tint.

Light tint...

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/10-20-09_007.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/10-20-09_008.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/12-26-08_029.jpg

***JP's clear lenses not included***

Dark Tint...

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/7-15-10_016.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/7-15-10_015.jpg

This picture shows the mounting hardware that comes with is as well as how it goes on...

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/11-15-09.jpg

***Again-JP's clear lenses not included***

Thanks!

The "IN" list

Dark:

1. StrongTyer (PAID IN FULL)

2. freebird (X2) (PAID IN FULL)

3. gtxthunder (X2) (PAID IN FULL)

4. RF600 (PAID IN FULL)

5. polarisman14 (PAID IN FULL)

6. 87TsiOwner (PAID IN FULL)

7. kush_life (PAID IN FULL)

8. NotStock88 (PAID IN FULL)

9. sellerfeller (X2) (PAID IN FULL)

10. EVOMINUS (PAID IN FULL)

Light:

1. psu_Crash (PAID IN FULL)

2. Star_V8_Quest (PAID IN FULL)

Edited by Burton

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im interested. I think they are awesome. You may remember I sent you a message on facebook about these. I think I just added you as a friend too.

Although they are not really really high on my priority list I might be willing to make a deposit. For sure.

EDIT: DARK TINT FTW

Edited by StrongTyer

will take 2 sets of the dark!!!!!!!!

for the new people......

burton has made these before and they are nice,... a must have for your starquest.....in my opinion!!!!!

So Dont Be Afraid To Buy!

:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Edited by freebird

• 2 weeks later...

Okey, dokey, so far we got 12 sets of dark. I had really hoped to do a run of 15 sets or more, so I'm gonna give it til next weekend to maybe get a few more in. If I can do 15 sets or more they'll be $35 shipped, but if there's less, then they will be $40 shipped.

I'll PM everyone next weekend when I'm ready to start taking the 1/2 down payments. Thanks!

Count me in for one set of the LIGHT tint !

Someone has to be different ;)

If it works out that I'm the only taker on light tint then I'll take dark tint to make things easier.

Edited by psu_Crash

Ran into a bit of a setback yesterday....

My link

Now that my eye is injured, I will wait to close the GP and take money until I know I am healed enough and can make the covers. The doc guesses I can get back to work in about 5 days but it all depends how it heals and I won't know for sure for a few days.

Anyway, I didn't want people to be worrying about what happened to the GP when I wasn't around for a few days, so here's your updaye. I'll let y'all know more when I do.

Thanks for your patience.

I'd like a set of the dark pieces. I think they'll go really nice with the color scheme I've got going on. Sorry to hear about your eye but hopefully there won't be any long-lasting effects. Drop me a PM if/when you decide to continue with the GP.

Alrighty, the eye is good enough to where I'm back to work, so I can continue on with this GP.

We also got 15 sets of dark, so I can do them for $35 shipped.

I'll start taking payments via Paypal at (please include your user name): markewade@gmail.com

or, if you wish to send a postal money order, PM me and I'll get you my address.

You can pay in full, or make a $20 initial payment, with the other $15 due before the covers will be shipped out (for each set purchased).

I would like the initial payment made by the 20th of this month. I will then get the Lexan purchased and shipped the following week and be able to have all the covers made and ready to be shipped out by the 10th of September, in the order in which they were paid.

If any of you need more time to get me the initial payment, contact me so I can make sure to have enough Lexan. However, I can't garuntee that if you don't get a hold of me. If the 20th rolls around and you haven't paid or contacted me and I put in the order, if there's not enough Lexan left over for them, then you're SOL.

If you have any questions or anything post them up here or PM me.

Thanks!

Edited by Burton

Money sent to your paypal.(payed in full) at 3:09 pm PST. Go ahead and just keep me on the list for the dark ones. i think ive finally made up my mind. Thanks, Matt

Got it, thank you.

If you get the dark ones and they're too dark for you, then send them back and I will send you a set of the light tint ones. Or, you can buy a set of each if you want ;) .

I would like to jump on this as well... sorry for the delay, I am a new member...I would like a set of DARK tinted. If i am not too late, please PM me with further pay details.

Thanks.

I would like to jump on this as well... sorry for the delay, I am a new member...I would like a set of DARK tinted. If i am not too late, please PM me with further pay details.

Thanks.

PM sent.