16" Polished Wheels for sale

texquest

I have a set of 16" polished wheels for sale. I bought these from Mark Ventmiller a while back. However, they never were used and kept in storage. They are still in good shape. They do have some very small pock-marks as well as a few very small/barely noticealbe blemishes. These could probably be polished out with a little more effort. I will try and do that for you if interested... :rolleyes: I can send you some photos if interested via e-mail. The photos I have now are too large to be attached... I will fix that here shortly and post them soon.

These are the larger size rear wheels (16 x 9). I only have two as you can see by the photos. I was thinking $400 for the pair.

Edited for profanity and you are suspended for 3 days.

Jimmy Ainsworth

Site Admin.

Edited by JAinsworth

I haven't really dealt with my Conquest and its parts for years. So, I apologize for not getting my facts quite straight. Thanks for you help. I agree, these are probably simply polished wheels and not chrome. Again, they were "polished" quite well via Mark Ventmiller's services.

I haven't really dealt with my Conquest and its parts for years. So, I apologize for not getting my facts quite straight. Thanks for you help. I agree, these are probably simply polished wheels and not chrome. Again, they were "polished" quite well via Mark Ventmiller's services.

No worries.

Though, you may be hard pressed to find people wanting to pay $400 for two rims when you can buy all 4, albiet probably not polished, for around $200-300.

( try the 240sx forums, they will kill each other for SHP wheels!!! you may get the $400 out of it )

( try the 240sx forums, they will kill each other for SHP wheels!!! you may get the $400 out of it )

that is seriously the worst idea ive heard from you. one side of your mouth is saying that and the other is saying "save all conquests". cmon man...

those boxes around the symbol mean crap. I have a set without boxes and my fronts are 8 and rears are 9. I measured with the tires off.

Are you measuring lip to lip? If you measure from lip to lip the stock 7" wheels measure 8" and the 8" wheels measure 9". Just show a picture of the back. It will tell you the size of the wheel behind one of the spokes.

that is seriously the worst idea ive heard from you. one side of your mouth is saying that and the other is saying "save all conquests". cmon man...

I agree with 89PalermoSHP... sounds like a load of brown stuff to me.

If this were true, I would think the 240SX guys would be lurking all over this forum.

MI-Mitsu

I agree with 89PalermoSHP... sounds like a load of brown stuff to me.

If this were true, I would think the 240SX guys would be lurking all over this forum.

MI-Mitsu

Well, even if they are lurking here, they're too late for this set. :) The wheels should be here in a couple of days and will be safely kept away from the 240 guys and SQ only wheels.

BC_99