G54B parts - My loss your gain.

Dcrasta

As sad as it makes me feel to acknowledge I am out of the Conquest/Starion Game.

Smokey was hit by a bad driver last October, and I am reluctant to let the parts go, but they are sitting in the basement taking up space and my new project is getting underway. That said I have some very choice pieces that will eventually end up on Evil-bay unless someone here gets them first.

1: TD05H-20G. This turbo was professionally rebuilt locally by TimsTurbo in Fairfax VA. Still wrapped in the plastic bag, it has new cartridge, a 15degree clip on the exhaust wheel, and new compressor wheel. It also has Polished compressor housing and Internal Wastegate with New Wastegate controller. THis is truely a bolt-on 20G- with the 14G-0H hot side. These dont come around too often and sell for 900$ new . my price -600.00 [This can be shipped]

2: New Alabama Cylinder Head NJV Mechanical head for the G54B- This has been setup with Schneider Valve springs. Complete with all caps and cam. Never installed, not -reman brand new. 300.00 [Can be shipped]

3: Schneider HD 274 Cam. This is their mid range cam. Stored in a box with grease. No rust no chipping never installed -150.00 [can be shipped]

4: Complete MODDED BY Glen MPI [Magna] Manifold. Upper and lower, Fuel Rail, FPR, and gaskets. It includes the rear coolant passage blockoff plate. I paid 600 for this years ago, but 2 weeks before I was to begin the install, car destroyed. These do not require an adapter plate as it has been welded to the proper water passage shape. -450 for the Intake. [can be shipped]

5: Seasoned G54B Block. This block has been prepared for the set of Wiseco Pistons I purchased from DAD. I prefer to sell them with the pistons that it was machined to accept. The pistons are brand new, and are pressed onto prepped and Reconditioned Rods. The block comes with the main bearing caps, and pistons squirters. I have a set of ARP studs I can throw in also. Unfortunately, I would prefer local pickup on the Block (shipping would be crazy). I do not want to seperate them as the block has been finished honed and is ready. I stored the block inside with assembly lube on the cylinder walls, so there is no rust issues. Just need a quick final wash and assembly. Would like 750 for the pistons and block. Who ever buys the piston and Block, If the crank is still around it is yours.

6: Driver side (left) Front Fender -Mexican Red. Flawless condition, including paint. (8 out of 10). No dents, stored inside. Would prefer local pickup -100.00

7: Forged unmolested Crank w/ Clevite bearings. Crank has been polished and specced -Standard size. (150.00 Local pickup preferred) This crank is stored misted in assembly lube stored in a bag.

Pictures are posted in my gallery.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Dcrasta

4: Complete MODDED BY Glen MPI [Magna] Manifold. Upper and lower, Fuel Rail, FPR, and gaskets. It includes the rear coolant passage blockoff plate. I paid 600 for this years ago, but 2 weeks before I was to begin the install, car destroyed. These do not require an adapter plate as it has been welded to the proper water passage shape. -450 for the Intake. [can be shipped]

PM me MPI photos please.

I need a head bad, please send some pics, I am def interested cause this is the last thing I need for my engine. thanks

Mike

Guys most of the pics are in my gallery.

1: Click on my user name

2: View my gallery

3: Look at 'all' of the pics (Some are mislabled).

I have the Turbo, MPI, Head, and the Center Shifter Console. I can take pics of anything else you want. All parts are brand new, and stored carefully wrapped in plastic and some assembly lube.

i have sent you serveral pms about the cam but no response....is it still available???? how much shipped to 35023???????????/

Sorry about the PM let me check -Shipping should be 20ish but I can get an exact quote later today.

Will be shipped in original box.

interested in engine with pistons ect. I need one bad, but I am in CT so I will have to figure something out. I assume the block just needs assembly and the bolt on parts and it's good to go? Is it bored over?

Thanks

interested in engine with pistons ect. I need one bad, but I am in CT so I will have to figure something out. I assume the block just needs assembly and the bolt on parts and it's good to go? Is it bored over?

Thanks

I have the block, matching pistons, rods, and crank all available for this. Bearings are also sorted (Clevite 77s)

The Pistons were purchased from DAD (still in box) and installed on Reconditioned factory rods.

The block was machined by Martin And Otterback in MD, the pistons are 1 size over factory. The Crank is a standard crank (only polished) and is in perfect condition.

This setup was intended to be my 'monster' build but the car is no long with me (Texting driver took care of it).

Its all togethr (I was out of town until today) however this stuff will likely be going on EBay next week unless someone steps up.

I will take pictures of the block crank and pistons for you.

Whats up with this 274 cam? can be used with stock head?

Two cams are sitting in my garage.

1 is a PDX (AlanfromPortland) cam 272 duration Mechanical

the other is a Schnieder 274 Hyd cam. Unused and still in the shipping box.