Another overpriced Quest

psu_Crash

It's 'cause it's SO rare, you know?

heck, when I threw mine up on the chopping the block, I asked a lot less than that, and it IS rare.

Oh, and it helps when it is a nice car. Regardless, mine did not sell at my price, and his sure won't sell for that. I suppose this is what separates the men from the boys.......I was merely wanting to get a different fun car.......he's obviously attempting to procure start-up capital for the meth lab.

Tim

It's 'cause it's SO rare, you know?

heck, when I threw mine up on the chopping the block, I asked a lot less than that, and it IS rare.

Oh, and it helps when it is a nice car. Regardless, mine did not sell at my price, and his sure won't sell for that. I suppose this is what separates the men from the boys.......I was merely wanting to get a different fun car.......he's obviously attempting to procure start-up capital for the meth lab.

Tim

What makes yours so rare?

BaltTSi's old car. Nice ride. Built by someone who knew what they were doing. Honestly, you'll get two answers on this one, but I would be inclined to say it probably is NOT. A lot of people will say that the automatic is a detractor, but I don't consider it any more of a detractor than other parts on the car in need of upgrading. Better still, BaltTSi knew a thing or two about the automatics.

Tim

I bet this is the situation..

Wife: "Sell that stupid old car you have"

Seller: "ok dear, whatever you say dear"

Sellers freind:"so ya gonna sell it?"

Seller:"yeah sort of I will put up a ridiculous price so no one will buy it and keep the wifes trap shut"

Sellers freind: "hahaha good plan!!"

he's obviously attempting to procure start-up capital for the meth lab.

Tim

Well the guy is in Ithaca so it's more likely for a hydroponics setup. Ithaca is a real artsy kinda hippie town. It's also where Cornell University is. Not much meth up that way but a whole lotta head shops! So yeah it's a cool town B)

i love that everyone loves to FLAME people first and ask questions later.

starquesthatersclub.com :rolleyes:

if he is the original owner he paid over $20,000 new for the car, its been in a garage its whole life so he probably thinks and feels it retained some of its value. sadly it did not. but i dont see him trying to hype the car up trying to claim its something its not.

i may send him a message myself informing him that not ALL quest owners are a**hats.

if he is the original owner he paid over $20,000 new for the car, its been in a garage its whole life so he probably thinks and feels it retained some of its value. sadly it did not. but i dont see him trying to hype the car up trying to claim its something its not.

i may send him a message myself informing him that not ALL quest owners are a**hats.

I also complimented him on the car :)

sorry, early morning rant. :lol:

at least the end of the add didnt say "if i cant get what i want i am just gonna part it out"

you have my permission to flame those people. :lol:

Edited by cyberquest

I also complimented him on the car :)

I hope it sells for that price. Just makes me think mine is worth more.

Still don't understand why people bi**H when they see a car with a high price. Be happy they are selling for that much. Maybe when it is time for you to sell yours you might get some money out of it...

I hate to say it, but I am glad to see a few of the cars attempting to sell for a bit more cash. Every SQ that sells for good money, makes the ones left worth that much more. Maybe one day the cars will once again be worth more as a car instead of a sum of parts.

JR

i like the nice big pics in the ad, it really gives a potential buyer a complete view of the car http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Atleast he didn't cover his car in Hooters girls to distract us....http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif