So who else gets their car called the "back to the future" car

nickireson

It drives me nuts. Doesn't even look like a Delorean! Probably doesn't help that mine is silver....but come on.....Back to the future car? Anyone else get this ALL THE TIME????? Mostly by chicks I have noticed. Or guys who dont know the difference between a fuel injector and a spark plug

trust me, a DeLorean on the road makes your eyes bulge first from your eyes noticing something is on the road that doesn't belong, then you do a double take, then a omg that thing is ridiculously low to the ground :blink:

I got it once, I told him don't get in then, cause the space car will lock him in, and told him he was lucky that my flux capacitor was broken, or it would take him back to the future too. hahaha. I get a lot of looks though, between the car and the BOV everyone looks. I got a hard stanced yellow S2000 that knew what it was, and gave me a thumbs up as he passed in the turning lane. That was cool :)I need to get the fart can lookin' muffler off soon, and go with something smaller and double tips, cause both the sound and look of it gets me some looks that go from "That is awesome" to "awwwwwww, it had to be can'd" sometimes. One time at the car wash (I took it through the touchless just to get all the dirt off, and didnt want to do a hand wash cause my hose isnt hooked up and it was just a nice day between sketchy days), and while pulling up to the wheel drag lock thing, one of the pre wash sprayer guys was tellin his friend about how awesome it was to see a conquest and how cool they where. That put a big smile on my face, and gave it a little rev for him with a head nod. Edited by NudeLobster

a guy pulled up in front of my house in a newer mustang when I was changing out the tranny in my car and said, "Hey, what year fox body is that."

I simply rolled out from beneath my car and replied, "I see the resemblence to a Ford vehicle being its broke at the moment, however, its actually a Mitsubishi."

He just pulled away without saying anything. I kinda got a chuckle out of that...lol

a SQ owner who hasn't heard that either:

1) hasn't had theirs long

2) doesn't take it out much / is broke

c) has really smart car buff friends and no others

i) is only 16 and friends/girlfriends haven't seen Back to the Future

8( is Ammish

&) is deaf AND doesn't know the international sign language interpretation for "flux capacitor"

btw - For the real MF Deal y'all

and

doc's mcdonalds toy car

Edited by mstieg

a SQ owner who hasn't heard that either:

1) hasn't had theirs long

2) doesn't take it out much / is broke

c) has really smart car buff friends and no others

i) is only 16 and friends/girlfriends haven't seen Back to the Future

8( is Ammish

&) is deaf AND doesn't know the international sign language interpretation for "flux capacitor"

btw - For the real MF Deal y'all

and

doc's mcdonalds toy car

"Is Ammish"........HAHAHAHA! :)

Chad-

my personal favorite is after you spank someone to the next redlight and get this

RICER: DUDE! BAD A$$ CAR!

ME: YEAH, THANKS

RICER: (HOLDS THE FUNNY LOOK ON HIS FACE FOR A MINUTE) UHH! WHAT IS IT!??

ME: (SHAKES HEAD, AND DUMPS CLUTCH)

I was at a county office and this totally hot woman was staring hard as I pulled up...I parked and she just stood there next to her Yukon looking at me and my car, two minutes later after getting my stuff together she's still standing there, I'm thinking I'm getting this chics number fo sho....so I open the door and she looks kind of disappointed and asks me, "is that one of those back to the future cars? I was waiting to see if the doors opened up in the air"....FAIL...she was not hot to me any longer...I said no, it's a Mitsubishi and went on about my business...biyatch...lol