PARTING OUT: 1988 Fiji TSi

gwadd85

i have a 1988 fiji tsi for sale. i recently crashed and totaled it, so i am selling all the salvageable parts off it that anyone may want. it hit a tree right dead on at 45-50 mph, so all body parts and im guessing everything under the hood is junk. it had 75,000 original miles. black leather interior, most of interior is good (only broke center console i think). also can sell the tail lights, they are perfect, no damage or scratches, they dont fog up. rear hatch is good. wheels are good with Yokohama Avid V4 tires, about 6,000 miles on them(the driver side rear wheel has a little dent where the rubber meets the tire, so im sure it could be straightened, but not sure). ask me for what u need. i am in Hebron, CT, but i can ship (just not seats or rear hatch or anything).

thanks,

Graham

i believe both rear quarters are dented badly from another tree. i will check tomorrow, and i may put up pictures to see if the rear quarters would still be salvageable. basically, everything on the outside of this car is demolished tho. just parts on the back of the car (like lights, hatch etc) are good. both doors are destroyed too. interior is great tho, and all electrics are good as well. i can also sell ecu, and i have an HKS Type 1 turbo timer that was in the car, which is MINT.

Graham

Sorry about your accident. :(

Are the struts SHP? If so are they any good? I'd be interested in 'em.

If they're good how much do you want for 'em?

What shape is the driver's door inner ulpolstered panel, OEM stereo/equalizer and steering wheel in? I'm interested in those also. Please PM me pictures if you can.

Thanks

KEN

Edited by Starfighterpilot

Lester, everything under the hood is demolished. i cant even open the hood to get to anything,

bha280, i cant really get to the axels, i have a broken leg, and the car is sitting on soft ground right now and i dont have a jack or anything. i can really only get to the easy stuff like interior pieces, etc.

TAIL LIGHTS ARE NOW SOLD, THANKS

Graham

I would like to see the car I live in Manchester ,CT. I would be willing to help you remove some parts for sale if you have anything I need. Let Me Know.

Hey, I'm looking for a set of front strut housings if you'd be willing to pull and ship them. For that matter I'd love to get front and rears if you're willing... please let me know, thanks.