VOTE FOR THE STARION IN FORZA 3

Fuzzydicerule

http://jalopnik.com/5459331/forzalopnik-your-winners-are-here/gallery/

Maybe an old post, but looks like the Starion will be part of the final pack for download in the Spring. My son plays this - I will be too now I guess, as soon as the download is available :)

• 1 month later...

The Starion is NOT part of the pack. Go to the forza site. The release was yesterday and the Starion is NOT in the 10 cars listed. :(

thats a different car pack. Thats just something Forza and Jalopnik made together.

The car packs we voted for (that the starion and GLHS :P will be in) are to be released this summer.

There are 2 Jalop car packs coming out. The first one is all cars that the web folks wanted to add. The second one that comes out later this year is the one that we all voted for. The Starion is in that pack.

Dang, beat me to it.

Edited by RacerX3254

• 8 months later...

Well the Starion will not be in the Jalopnik 2 car pack. Instead the will have these cars:

* 1971 AMC Javelin-AMX

* 1973 BMW Motorsport 2002 Turbo

* 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454

* 1971 De Tomaso Pantera

* 1982 DeLorean DMC-12

* 1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth

* 1990 1978 Saab 99 Turbo

* 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution

* 1957 Ferrari 250 California

* 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

the funny thing is that one of the guys on the Forza 3 forums has pictures of his Starion ESi-R being scanned by Turn10.The Starion may be released in a different car pack like they did with the Lancia 037. :mad:

Thanks for posting this. I have been playing again since the car is down for the winter and was wondering if this car pack would ever be released? I tried searching for this for a while.

What a bummer though. I thought the idea was to have the 15 voted cars in the game. At least we get a 2002 turbo, 190E, and a RS500 cosworth.