can I be on here again

twojayzeestarion

Hi I have been on here before as scooterdude92 and was banned. That was 3 years ago and I am a very different person. I've had 8 starions since them and mildly restored them all. I believe I have also paid everyone I owed back. If I have not I will pay them immediately. I just really love starions and have alot of good knowledge about them and it kills me I cant be on here. Like I said I have changed and regret the things I did when I was a young little idiot. Thanks -Curt

I believe I have also paid everyone I owed back. If I have not I will pay them immediately.

Wow.... that many people suffered last time you where here????

Edited by freebird

And it was only 3 people. One was 20$. One was 50$. And one was 10$

Takes a man to own up to your mistakes.

So thats awesome!

some guys are never wrong and never grow up......especially when they are able to type instead of talk to a person face to face.

Sounds like you have the starquest addiction????

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the guys, it takes balls to come back and owe up to your mistakes. I'm impressed that you have done that. Stay on your best behavior and everything will be good. There have been more than a few of us who have been burned by other members and lost more than 50 bucks. Just remember that if you get a sore welcome from someone.

Good looking cars you got there! And one lucky little brother

Dave

• 2 weeks later...