This is a must if going with Autometer or other aftermarket gauges that don't fit our stock gauge console. You can eyeball and cut one out, but not exact if keeping the turn signals and warning lights working. I'm not making money on this, just want to forward the good fortune of having a buddy that does CNC on the side for reasonable time & materials cost.
For those replacing the stock gauge cluster with Autometer or other aftermarket gauges:
- 1/8" thick, CNC measured & produced
- black plastic or aluminum
- 2 bigger holes = 3 3/8" (for tach & speedo) and 3 smaller = 2 1/16"
- cutouts for turn signals & 9 warning lights on bottom to show clearly.
- No extra holes for mounting screws/rivot/etc - rear mounts for aftermarket gauges will hold it in place.
- Would be a great pairing with Outcast Horizon's Radio (what I'm doing ) kit: http://www.starquest...el#entry1088773
- $55 shipped for black plastic.
- $100 shipped for each aluminum.
- more $ for hand polishing of alum too, or could CNC a brushed pattern into the alum!
- powder coating available for a small price add-on (will get quote if interested)
- $5 off ship for each additional since they'll go out together. Ex. 2 plastic is $100 shipped, one of each $150, etc.
DATES AND PAYMENT: Open for more orders.
- Please POST what you want here so we can hopefully combine orders when this gets bumped
- Send Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org and INCLUDE your SQC NAME & what you ordered with Paypal $$ sent (in comments) so I know who is paying for what.
- Once received, I'll put in the order & keep you updated. Depending on their availability of material and time, these could take a week or two. (since this is a side job for them, which they are cutting us a great deal on).
1. taeisallin - paid & shipped
2. BOHO - paid & shipped
3. Sotty -paid & shipped
4. Conquestech - (2)
5. MTQuest -
1. Creakyjoints - (no 5 gauge holes unless notified otherwise) - paid & shipped
2. Skillz - paid & shipped
3. AustinTSI - (center boost gauge hole 60mm) - paid & shipped
Another angle to show thickness 1/8"
Edited by mstieg, 18 January 2014 - 02:45 PM.