Old topics….Whats the point?

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    All of the old thread or topics need to be purged, as they serve no purpose. All of the links and pics just got to dead ends.  I liken this to looking in a hoarders house. Tons of garbage and junk that’ll never serve anyone, and shoulda been thrown out years ago. It’s another reason that anybody that might be attracted to this website soon goes away, as the mountain of info that used to be helpful is now just piles of garbage.

Starion Vector Logo?

Alpina_Blue
    By Alpina_Blue,
    Hi, does anyone have a vector file of the Starion logo? I haven't seen a decent set of original Starion floor mats in burgundy for sale in years, so I was thinking of buying new mats and having a local custom embroidery shop recreate them for me (well, kind of).  Thanks!

88 89 ECU into 87 upgrade

spyhunter6733
    By spyhunter6733,
    I searched around a bit and didnt comw up with an answer... of anyone who upgraded to the 88 89 ecu im thier 87 does everyone swap the ICM as well? Is there any other parts that should be changed with it? I changed it out las t week and on 2 separate days driving it... about 20 mins in to the ride i noticed a nasty smell.. once i shut it down the smell disapates pretty qwik smell it inside the car dont smell it in the engine bay... anyone have a similar experience? 

Check out this Fieroghini

LizardKing
    By LizardKing,
    Not the Starrari but still a decent looking kit. Engine would need serious upgrades to keep the laughs and smirks. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/la/

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS