Thinking about a MPI.

Caliber308

O.K. Im thinking about going MPI.But I want a Aussie conversion set up with the throttle body, fuel rail,injectors,computer with the wiring harness and hardpipes. In other words, the complete set up (plug and play). If you have one let me know. Shelby, I know you have the set up im looking for, Help me find one. Hey, After all, I dont ask for much on here.

Thanks,

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308

hmm, parts for sale - in reality it'd be MUCH cheaper if you get everything seperately if you did some shopping around. Roughly $1200 in parts. You might score an all together deal for cheaper, but very rare

hmm, parts for sale - in reality it'd be MUCH cheaper if you get everything seperately if you did some shopping around. Roughly $1200 in parts. You might score an all together deal for cheaper, but very rare

Fanta, Thanks for the info. The cost isnt a problem. Its getting everything in the whole package im concerned about.

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308

FIP Hurricane kit then. You just might have to wait awhile for it though ( due to the owner having to deal with family issues and such ). But you stated you wanted the AU Magna intake, so I would just keep my eyes peeled int he parts for sale at least twice a day ( those kits go quick at times ) Edited by Fanta

FIP Hurricane kit then. You just might have to wait awhile for it though ( due to the owner having to deal with family issues and such ). But you stated you wanted the AU Magna intake, so I would just keep my eyes peeled int he parts for sale at least twice a day ( those kits go quick at times )

X2

The FIP is the all in one ready to go kit.

The Magna just looks more "stock".

Yeah, that's what I thought. In the end, I spent the same, if not more.

well Cal for you we could probly come up with some thing for arround $5-6k

i mean hell it's going on a solid GOLD motor right :)

if i were you i'd stop worrying about an all in one kit, order you a magna intake from aussie and have Chad mod it , pick up a Wolf (use'd to be call'd Hawk ) ecu , every ecu system i have found comes with complete harness , FIP , MS unless it's a build you own one , i don't sugest doing the build your own route

if you have remove'd and reinstall'd the intake and wireing on your TBI intake,, you can install the MPi ,it's not building a "watch" like some one else mention'd

intercooler,,you'l need to cut one side off and change the dir of the out let, or get a biger ic unit,,

any fab shop can weld the end caps on it or bug a biger better ic

all in all there is some work to be done but nothing that you can't handle , and it is the absolute 100% without a doubt the best mod you'l ever do to your car

if they would have done the MPI on the 89 conquests they'd still be makeing them today