Fuel System Overhaul

HI Guys, 

The 88 Starion I acquired from a recking yard has sat for many number of years. Pulled off the gas tank and discovered it is rusted out. Are there any aftermarket gas tank options that won't require a ton of modifications? injectors being cleaned and flowed. New fuel lines, pump, filters, etc ordered from MKS. 

It looks like Legion Elite Motorsports makes one out of aluminum. I guess he is redesigning the tank now and should have one available in a few months. I guess I'll clean the rust out of mine for now and try and get the car running. 

I've been around a while like many people here and I don't know of anyone making or adapting a different gas tank for the Starquest - short of having one custom made.  Your best bet, easiest, and cheapest is by far to work with Steve ^^^^.  He'll get you hooked up with what you need.  I would not put a questionable tank back on your car and try to make it work - your asking for trouble.