Knock Knock... Machine Shops in Chicago area?

Forklift
    By Forklift,
    Hi Guys, relatively new Conquest owner, picked up a stock 87 with 106k back in October and have spent most of the winter and spring getting it back in shape after sitting for 15 years with a bad head gasket. I've made a lot of progress: completely new steering (including redhead box) and front suspension, new clutch, rebuilt the rear axles, new CIFIC head with stainless valves from Dad, new cam and head gasket, all new fuel pump/cleaned tank/filters, rebuilt throttle body, new hoses/lines/belts

What signal does an auto trans need to work properly?

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    I am going to add a MS pro ecu to control the engine and FP. If I install  the new ecu in piggy back style, and leave the factory ecu in place, what signal will the trans need to work properly? I.e. rpm?   

Greetings from the North Charlotte area!

just_some_dude
    By just_some_dude,
    Like a few members here, I'm new to the Starion/Conquest, but not new to cars (former DSM'er, 1st and 2nd gen, and a Suby).  I always had an eye on the Conquest Tsi and after 10+ years of being out of the car scene, I have finally made my way back in.   I picked up a white 1988 Conquest Tsi from a former Starquest Club member in TN - blasted 80's music all the way back home.  It's in decent shape considering that it has been sitting for quite awhile.  Stock engine/turbo, but has some bolt-o

T3-T4 turbo recommendation help

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    I just bought the only SS exhaust manifold available on eBay for this engine. It’s engineered for a t3/t4 turbo.  Im not looking to hurt the 72k mile stock engine here, so my power goals need to be reasonable. 250-300? I need a turbo recommendation please.  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS