At Wits End w/Josh Hanson aka Worx Customs

csdisme

I would contact everyone in the GP find out for sure who didn't get it. Collect a list of all their contact info and amounts paid, have them email you proof of money sent if you can, and head on down to the court. Taking from one person is not bad in the courts eyes, but when they see a few people, they get mad lol. I've literally seen the fbi get involved on 6 people losing money on a gp. They would deduct money from income and from his financial institutions. In some states he can be charged with grand larceny and face serious fines and jail time, it's gone beyond buyer beware. I remember after lepore finally received his I contacted him about purchasing parts, he said he could have a 3 week turn around time.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem is, I don't think everyone that participated in the GP was listed, when I went to drop my deposit off in person to him, he said there were about 11 people interested. But there were not that many that posted up they were interested at that time

Finding them all might be an issue

the problem is, I don't think everyone that participated in the GP was listed, when I went to drop my deposit off in person to him, he said there were about 11 people interested. But there were not that many that posted up they were interested at that time

Well, I'm one of those people....I haven't been on here for a while 'cause I moved and finally gettin' settled in. I gave Josh a deposit for a rear extended spoiler over a year ago, and he hasn't tried to contact me once to let me know what he's up to. Everytime I contacted him, I got the "just a little longer" excuse. I'd like to know what's up as well....

Zack K.

Edited by JAinsworth

I think we have a fair start:

CSDISME

BOHO

ZACTEK

SILVERARROW89 (not sure if he ever got his part)

There is a substantial amount of money in deposits here just from the 4 members listed. I have $450 in, and Boho has over $1000 if I remember right. Personally I think the next step is pretty clear. This is simply too much to walk away from.

/quote]

I think we have a fair start:

CSDISME

BOHO

ZACTEK

SILVERARROW89 (not sure if he ever got his part)

There is a substantial amount of money in deposits here just from the 4 members listed. I have $450 in, and Boho has over $1000 if I remember right. Personally I think the next step is pretty clear. This is simply too much to walk away from.

You would think Bernie Madeoff should have been arrested earlier too.

I read somewhere (?) he has paypal waiting for money to be deposited in his account so they can redistribute it,

to it's rightful owners,

Paypal's has to think of themselves and they don't want to kill the(cash)cow.

I say screw paypal..

lets eat steak!

Edited by starion_cult

That's great to hear.:D He should seriously take a minute and send a text, make a call, drop a note, or whatever to every person he owes parts to and give them a heads up on what is happening and an estimated date they can expect their parts or offer them a refund.

• 1 month later...

You guys aware that if this is all true this guy could be facing wirefraud charges because of the fact that the interstate commerce over the internet could be considered fraudulent if he doesn't deliver the parts or refund your money. The forum posts can actually be used as evidence. You need to contact the state attorney in Mn and file charges against him as a group. One of you individuals need to contact that office with the total amount of money and the list of individuals owed, and all correspondence between you guys.

Good luck, dont let him get away with it.

Man I'm sorry to hear about all this and I really hope everyone either gets their parts or their money back. Just a little tip on Paypal, a few months ago I talked to paypal about refunding money and they told me that unless you buy the item off e-bay and go through the e-bay checkout process you ARE NOT covered by their buyer protection policy. This simple means that if you send anyone money, buy off a business, a website sale or your mother in law in Budapest its a transaction outside of e-bay, you are on your own and they will not process the claim for you. Maybe I understood it incorrectly and you can call Paypal to verify but from what I remember if you are not buying and paying through the e-bay syatem you might as well be sending cash in an envelope.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man I'm sorry to hear about all this and I really hope everyone either gets their parts or their money back. Just a little tip on Paypal, a few months ago I talked to paypal about refunding money and they told me that unless you buy the item off e-bay and go through the e-bay checkout process you ARE NOT covered by their buyer protection policy. This simple means that if you send anyone money, buy off a business, a website sale or your mother in law in Budapest its a transaction outside of e-bay, you are on your own and they will not process the claim for you. Maybe I understood it incorrectly and you can call Paypal to verify but from what I remember if you are not buying and paying through the e-bay syatem you might as well be sending cash in an envelope.

i believe this is 100% correct. although, i think they are willing to help out but will not refund you any money unless the person has funds in their paypal account.

i honestly cant believe this matter hasn't been brought to the authorities...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone got parts yet????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got parts yet????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NOTHING, not even a reply or a hint of ANYTHING made....the worst $250 I ever spent

Zack K.

you guys need to petition the moderators for his info and IP it is well over 500.00 that has been not returned..

he doesn't need to be here or any other site... pass it on.

EXACTLY, if he EVER comes on this site trying to sell anything, he should be red-flagged and be held accountable for his past actions....

Zack K.

I don't know what to do since he lives so far away...and I spent 1200$ ....what the hell is wrong with me....I guess I just had never been bit on this site and there are so many good guys on here that some douche got in the door. I havn't heard from him in months...I lost his number on my old phone....I DON"T KNOW

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who has lost money needs to quit wishing and accept the fact this guy ripped you off.

get some kind of document showing your payment and contact Lori Swanson. just because you live in a different state doesnt mean nothing will be done about it. even if you dont get you money back, send this guy to jail.

http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Office/ContactUs.asp

• 1 month later...