Jump to content

    Fender Well Rust?

    TheStockStarion
    By TheStockStarion,
    I am thinking about buying me a 1988 Starion ESi-R and there is a decent amount of rust on the bottom corner behind the rear wheels. I was wondering how expensive that would be to fix and or replace. Just wanting some rough estimates.

    Cool Alarm Mod / Replace the Horn with louder Horn

    Dcrasta
    By Dcrasta,
    That piddle little horn in the engine bay wasnt loud enough.  I bought an alarm horn from the local alarm shop and hooked it up . Even came with a mounting bracket> I will post some pics, but the coolest part is now I recognize my car alarm when it goes off... (left the window down and had my brother open the door when I was in the house..)  Until I can wire up my remote entry/activation pager alarm this will have to do..

    which intake to go with?? just a quick question

    substock
    By substock,
    hey guys, well i'm starting my mpi motor this winter and i'm beginning to look at all the different intakes pretty hard. the only hard part is:   a) deciding what intake to go with finding one c) making sure i have all the finds available   i've been look at all i know of: Chads, Magna, and the Hurricane setup   but completely forgot about getting the stock intake modifyed with injector bungs and running a bigger tb. what are your thoughts on this?? i've lately been looking at the hurrica

    Overheating Issue

    blcknght
    By blcknght,
    This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1104443316;start=0]Virtual Mechanic[/link] by Boosted_One.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...