-
Images
- 2 replies
- 823 views
- Add Reply
- 13 replies
- 1721 views
- Add Reply
- 27 replies
- 4018 views
- Add Reply
- 45 replies
- 4668 views
- Add Reply
Provolt alternative...
By jr_ss,
Well, I myself was looking for a smaller battery now that I have run my hardpipes and can no longer fit a normal sized battery under the hood. Porvolt was out, because summit no longer carries them and they are hard as hell to find. I have found a battery with 700 CCA, and actually smaller and lighter than the provolt was, althought the Provolt provided 1100 CCA.
Here's a link to it, it's not cheap at all, it's going to run you alittle more than 170 to have it shipped to your doorstep, but it
My MPI build....
By jr_ss,
Well, I figured it was time to post some new pictures of my MPI work as well. Tell me what you guys think. All I need is the hawk and I'm ready to roll....
My intercooler setup....
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jr_ss2003/de...jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jr_ss2003/de...jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jr_ss2003/de...jpg&.src=ph
As the engine bay progressed....
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jr_ss2003/de...jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j
Just Venting
By TsiRacer,
Something temperary still dont know if I like. You decide the vents are from a 280zx one is next to turbo the other is right over the intake. They work very well. ;D
http://home.austin.rr.com/aninerfan/MVC-183F.JPG
And that is the turbo that you see under the vent... big 16g, Pushed my car to 280hp and 300ftlbs...all at 3500 rpm after that clutch let go. I guess stock clutches are good up to 250hp ???.
http://home.austin.rr.com/aninerfan/MVC-184F.JPG
http://home.austin.rr.com/aninerfan/MVC-1
STARCONQUER INDUSTRIES ADJUSTABLE CAM GEARS
By Shawn_Silva,
Do we have enough interest to start another GP on the adjustable gears? Â If so I will tool up again and members can save some money if we get enough interested parties. Â Let me know sooner than later....
http://starconquer.com/adjustable_cam_gear.htm
$205 + Shipping = 1-9
$195 + Shipping = 10-14
$195 + Free Shipping = 15-19
$185 + Free Shipping = 20+
Take care
Shawn
HotrodTSi - MAYBE
kev_rm - INTERESTED
caliber308 - MAYBE
silverkyquest - INTERESTED
pure_insanity -
