Jump to content

    pickin up 87 Starion $400

    ihavenoname
    By ihavenoname,
    Hey all, im pickin up a 87 Starion hopefully within this week. Its for 400 bux and the body is pretty straight except for the drivers fender has a decent dent in it/ airdam / small dent in back corner. The guy says it smokes, I had him start it and it was cold out so there was some white smoke just from it being cold but i really didnt see mutch. I asked him to leave  the car running and he did for like 5 min and he said see there its smoking. It was looking to me like it was still white just fr

    Extremely LOWERED starion....

    dj_nova
    By dj_nova,
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/682196/7 unfortunately dont know how to post pictures sorry...   also on pervious page is how the car sat before i put on the skirts, thought it was too high so dropped it again, now problem is shockers gone... obviously need new ones, any you guys had this problem, and needed shorter struts to be inserted becasue cars so low, if so what you guys use ????     cheers....

    knock light

    860QuestTuner
    By 860QuestTuner,
    I hooked a light up to the boost solenoid wires from the igniter to see when the car started to Detonate. Anybody else tried this? Light always seems to come on at 4000 rpm, car would still be pulling strong and into rich on my air/fuel gauge.Doesn't seem to matter how much boost. I have plenty of fuel from my 255 walbro pump and my aeromotive regulator with 1:1 rate of rise and set at 50 psi.My timing is at 8 ATDC.Car runs good and pulls alright,but I guess need to install my EGT gauge to tell

    OEM ECU removal with standalone

    UnatralyAspiratd
    By UnatralyAspiratd,
    Does the stock ECU provide signals to the ETACS and/or the heater/AC?  I went to remove the harness and found theres an other connecer up behind the blower motor that goes toward the AC unit.  I cant find that connecer B-36 i think in any of the diagrams.  Flipping through some of the diagrams it looks like it does control some of that stuff too.   basically what I'm asking is can the entire ECU/harness be removed and retain ETACS/radio/heater (no AC) funtion?   Chris

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...