Jump to content

    My new engine. More progress, new pics

    83TechMaster
    By 83TechMaster,
    Well here is the new engine for my 83 starion Specs: JE forged Piston .040 over total seal rings Race preped rods block dbl boiled and decked crank polished and hardend complete assembly balenced Full BSE kit New marnal head SS valves & HD springs TEP Street cam MLS head gasket Arp head studs and rod bolts HV oil pump   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.

    California smog testing

    project_shadow
    By project_shadow,
    Has anyone been able to run their MPI setup with their stand alone ECU in California?  I have been told that I may be able to get it to pass if I go and see B.A.R  (Bureau of Automotive Repair), but I am a little hesitant about this because if they shoot me down, then what do I do?  I am building up my car for racing, but do not have anything to transport the car with, so I need to be able to drive it on the street.  If anyone knows what to do I would appreciate the advice.   Jeff aka project s

    AXXIS Brake Pads GP (Supported by Otis @ MWT)

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Hello Guys   First of all you guys have ONLY two weeks to get in on this as time is LIMITED so jump on it if you want in. POst or e-mail me if you want in OR if you wnat to be removed from the LIST bellow   Well I have OTIS ( Midwest Turbo ) come through for us ONCE again with his pricing. The prices are VERY resonable if not DARN good if you ask me and as cheap as any other supplier I have gotten links and phone numbers for from alot of you. So why not support a supplier that has ALWAYS been

    Anyone have this cage in their StarQuest?

    88ConquestTsiSHP
    By 88ConquestTsiSHP,
    http://www.optauto.com/index.htm?stocknumber=AP-60950-ERW   has anyone ever used this roll bar? Do you think itll be worth it? Also is there a alot of welding to install it? thanks guys!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...