-
Images
- 3 replies
- 1090 views
- Add Reply
- 231 replies
- 47457 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 632 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 1684 views
- Add Reply
put speakers in cargo cover?
By kewpie,
My son and I were throwing around the idea of putting some speakers in the cargo cover in the back. Reinforce the underneath of the cover with some wood or such, and drop a few speakers into some holes we would cut. Does this seem feasible?
Randy / DAD's the guy for engine parts!
By eeaston,
I ordered a set of freeze plugs and some valve keepers from him a month back or so. Finally getting the motor put back together, and inventoried my parts last week. Well, I came up with only 15 valve keepers. I figures that I'd lost one while unpacking things, so I called Dad up to order a new one(and spares). Long story short, Randy shipped me two keepers at no charge, and he did it fast. Highly recommend giving him your business!
Can I just gut the distributor?
By phishfud,
I am running an SDs EM4-E with the MSD ignition. I know I do not need the vac advance any longer, and that I can remove that. What about the other dist internals? Leave em or take em out? I didnt see anywhere in the SDS manual where I need to hook any electronics to my dist, so I am assuming I can just remove anything not used. Any info would be great here. Thanks.
Terry
carbon fiber hood
By jszucs,
Ok ive been looking into making a carbonfiber hood for my 86 conquest. I have some skill in fiber glass and the process is much the same. so here is what im thinking, my hood is Fed it's red so it's faded and the paint is screwed from the heat and a hard life. however it has no dings or dents so what im going to do is: prep it up nice, coat it well with wax or mold release, and get some sheets of CF cloth and lay them out with say a 4inch overlap resign up the sheets smooth them out once it
