Jump to content

    COOL VENT

    TsiRacer
    By TsiRacer,
    Hey found this cool vent....Would look good molded on. I think it works with the pressure zones on the car.   http://www.raretrick.com/store/images/prod...6641_detail.jpg

    price

    silverkyquest
    By silverkyquest,
    about how much would putting mpi on my car cost if i made my own intake manifold

    "turbo II" hoods

    maxduracell
    By maxduracell,
    i call them turbo II hoods becuase they remind me of the tubro II rx-7 hoods...any ways are these factory hoods or after market?  The hoods like banky's which can be seen at his site....  http://members.aol.com/holmes5518/maint.html

    Manual?

    UnWoRtHy
    By UnWoRtHy,
    Before I start my restoration (or more accurately...while I'm saving up the capital to do so!) I'd like to try and find a manual for my Starion so I can do some studying. I've called around on it to all the local auto parts suppliers but nobody seems to carry one. I had absolutely no luck finding a Haynes manual. Judging from the Haynes site, they don't even print one. So instead, I tried calling around for a Chilton manual. I DID find one at NAPA, but it's for the Conquest. Before I go buying i

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...