Jump to content

    Kev

    redskinjay
    By redskinjay,
    Good doing business with him. Bought a fan shroud from him and got it installed and wow,,,no more overheating issues.Item sent quickly and as described. Thanks and will buy again if you have what I need .   Jay

    Magna intake gaskets

    88whitestarion
    By 88whitestarion,
    Anyone know where I can buy intake gaskets for the Magna intake. I am using the the adaptor plate that Glen(Australia) sends when he modifies a Magna. I really don't feel like making them, but I will if I can't find anywhere to buy them.   Thanks,  Dave

    Dyno sheet

    bigmandsm
    By bigmandsm,
    Well this is my newest dyno sheet!! And let me please say to the guy mitsuguy or what ever his fn name f u anytime you want to race we can do it i dont need post from d**** like you you can go f*** yourself i would beat you hands down in building a quest anyday(sorry guys about the rant) I am also working on the vid to show and then i will no longer post further info on my car if you would like updates fell free to im me or call me 860-538-5144 ask for dee   http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8435

    MPI questions hehe

    TSI_Shinobi
    By TSI_Shinobi,
    OK Ive been thinking about it a long time and i need an opinion or so...   Can i use the Multiport From a Ram 50?   will it work with my stock ECU   What sutff do i have to do to Work multiport   INjector types?   So on and So forth? :-)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...