Jump to content

    Just upgraded my Megasquirt

    eeaston
    By eeaston,
    I decided it was time to update the firmware on my Megasquirt ECU.  I really didn't need to as the old stuff was working fine, but I just can't leave things alone.  Anyhow, In doing so, I gained:   12x12 fuel and ignition advance maps(up from 8x8) Two seperate fuel tables(one for each pair of injectors) Rev limiter Launch control Target AFR map for full feedback control   With a few extra components: Nitrous control H2O injection control Programmable outputs(fan, shift lights, etc) B

    steering wheel....

    quest4me2
    By quest4me2,
    hi guys,   im 6-4 and i have to have the seat all the way back on my '87.  this makes the steering wheel too far away to be real comfortable... anyone have a steering wheel adapter installed that extends the wheel out towards driver ?     just wondering, eric

    Magna part numbers??

    patra_is_here
    By patra_is_here,
    so, i got some friends in australia and I'm gonna see if they can get an intake. any one know the part numbers for the intake?     Also, what year is the intake from?   =/

    shaving antena

    maxduracell
    By maxduracell,
    Any one done this?  It seems like all youd have to do is fill in the hole in the wing and sand it smooth.  I dont ever listen to the radio and even if i did want to internal antennas arent that expensive.  My antenna is stuck up and bent to hell and id rather have it gone than put another on it. plus the signal wire might still be good to plug into my amp.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...