Jump to content

    Andrew AKA UltimateLurker AKA UL

    MidNiteRide89
    By MidNiteRide89,
    I purchased some SQ sales brochures and press photos from Andrew. His prices were very reasonable for what the items were, quick, friendly e-mail, shipped quickly and packaged extremely well.   Would do business with again!   Thanks Andrew!   ~Marc

    Cylinder head manufacturers and vendors

    by_reQUEST
    By by_reQUEST,
    marnal..... clearwater.....  what are you buying when you buy fomr midwest turbo? fomr TEP? whats the difference in the castings? i am sure this has been brought up before.   but what is the difference between other heads such as the caravan head? I am sure combustion chambers are different ect.     Shawn

    MPI project started WITH pictures

    ESIrType?
    By ESIrType?,
    Ok, I have offically started my MPI project. I have almost all my parts collected. Here's the list of upgrades going on,   MX-6 Intake, I decided to go with it, because I heard it worked out well. What a dissapointment after I got it, the runners are way off. So I am going to make an adaptor plate out of aluminum. I scored a nice chuck of 3/4" 6061 for only $2. One of the biggest problems are the water ports on the head and intake. It's a fairly easy solution to correct it, with a little/lot o

    Memory...

    KO
    By KO,
    The 88 I just picked up was missing a radio when I got it, so I slapped in a used factory unit. Plugged everything in and radio works great, only problem is every time I kill the car and re-start it all my setting are lost, and I have to hit the power button to turn the radio on, it doesn't automatically come on when I start the car. Anyone know what the deal is?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...