Jump to content

    custom T56 drivelines

    Chad
    By Chad,
    Options are :   3 1/2" 6061 aluminum shaf with steel slip yoke and 1350 U-joints $495  will withstand ~ 1000 HP   3 1/2 MMC (metal matrix composite)  with steel slip yoke and 1350 U-joints $650  will withstand ~ 2000 HP   need 5+ for these prices, mix/match type needed.

    Tranny swap help

    ESi_R_Man
    By ESi_R_Man,
    Ok, I have 2 88 starion ESI-Rs, one is an automatic, the auto is in near perfect condition, the 5 spd is trashed, however it has a good transmission in it, so i am going to put the 5spd into the good 88, does anyone have instructions on doing this, pictures would be cool too   thanks, Randy

    Hey megasquirt guys....

    sinisterg60
    By sinisterg60,
    I am getting ready to do my megasquirt here and was just wondering about a couple little things. 1: Can I remove the entire engine harness and ecu?? 2: The stock ingition is vaccume advanced from what I can tell not electronic. Will the stock ignition hold up to some good power with maybe a hotter coil?? Any recommendations on the hotter coil?

    Two 21 year olds + $350 = 15.3 qt mile RACECAR?

    SJhacks
    By SJhacks,
    Hello Everyone,  Welcome to the evergoing saga of Cracker Racing's race car, a 1987 Dodge Conquest TSi... I better start off in the beginning.   Back in early 2004, my best buddy and I were sitting around BS'ing about crappy '80's cars and how it'd be a good idea to get one as a 'project car' to learn as much as we can on a car that costs as little as possible. Myself and him have done many exhausts, intakes, drag racing, tune-ups, etc but havent ever dived into an engine, thrown the timing

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...