Jump to content

    car push's both ways a bit

    yokomo
    By yokomo,
    last time i really worked the steering my car was pushing on the asphalt, not concrete!   my buddy has a Toyota starlet, it was doing the same, so he doubled the frot sway-bar. I have the Suspension Tech bars already on, but i may cut the ends(eyelets)oss the old stock front swaybar, and clamp it underneath the SS bar to "cure" my push. any opinions or help greatly accepted. :twisted:

    Relocated HVAC controls

    D_Venable
    By D_Venable,
    Just as it says, I relocated it down below the factory radio. I did this to make room for the gauge panel I got from jolyrgr. I asked him to leave the last spot blank as I only had 2 gauges and I also had some switches and an led that needed a new location.   I lengthened the wire on the HVAC control face plate, as theres no room for the computer below the radio. The computer is still up where it was, but about 1.5 inches farther back. I cut the brackets off a spare computer I had, and am usi

    86 Restoration has started!

    Ernie88TSi
    By Ernie88TSi,
    I've finally started the restoration project on my '86. For a little background, those that have seen my '86 know it's far from a beater. But, I'm wanting to be back in better than perfect condition.   I was visiting my parents and pulled in to fill up the tank before I left down. When I pulled out of the gas station, I dropped my #3 intake valve, destroying my piston and head in the process. A chunk of my piston also flew into my balance shaft chain, breaking the chain. I'm using this as

    Make these work!PLEASE!

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I didnt get my coddington rims :cry: soooooo,I love these....17x10.5 wheels have a +27mm offset....someone tell me how to make them work.I know i will need adapters for the rear,what size will i need and how big of a tire will fit?   And how do i make the 9 inch fronts fit?17x9 with a 5.95" backspace(+24mm offset) The rears i can do but i am not sure the 9 inch fronts are going to be so easy. The center cap will be replaced with a custom piece with a V8 Logo. 10.5 rears http://www.wheelreplicas

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...