Jump to content

    Where to find replacement stickers?

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    Anyone know where I can get the stickers for both the rear hatch and the header panel? My rear one is still in decent shape but the header panel sticker is GONE. Anyone have any luck finding them?

    Need brake parts and new head

    PsyshoRacing
    By PsyshoRacing,
    Turns out the shop that put my new turbo on ran the car without keeping an eye on the coolant levels and ended up destroying the headgasket and damaging the head. So....I need a new head or one that has been rebuilt or basically one in really good shape.   Also I have a leak in my brake master cylinder. I need a brake master cylinder, brake slave cylinder, and clutch master cylinder. All have leaks and I would love to have new ones or ones in really good shape if possible.

    auto trans fs ft

    d4p3ngu1n
    By d4p3ngu1n,
    i have an auto trans from a quest and i am looking to do some trading for a few things will post pics

    Lookin for the fuel relay

    Rallyx38
    By Rallyx38,
    I have an 87 Quest TSI with the G54B fuel injected motor. It ran rough but long enough to get it a few blocks and into the garage where it sat for a few months. Now I can't get it to run. Occasionaly it will run a little bit if I pump the gas before it starts and while it's running. It has spark, new plugs, cap, rotor and wires. I want to check the fuel pump relay's condition before pulling the tank to get to the pump. One little problem, I don't know which relay belongs to the fuel pump. Elect

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...