Jump to content

    86-87 New, factory air dam sides - SOLD

    ESIrType?
    By ESIrType?,
    I have a set of brand new, factory side air dam. These are for a 86-87 WB 3 piece air dam. These are white with black at the bottom. I don't have pictures now, because I'm not at home. I will post them later tonight. These are hard to find and I only have one set. I've been sitting on them for about 8 years and I don't need them anymore. Last I heard, I believe these were $90 per piece from the $tealer$hip. I'm not looking for that much for them.   Make an offer.   Shawn

    16g turbo BRAND NEW

    midwest
    By midwest,
    16g turbo for sale, brand new, nevwer run. Pics available, just e-mail or pm me your e-mail. $450/best

    Need both rear hub from and 89

    sactownusa
    By sactownusa,
    Hello I need both the left and right rear hub. Prefered 89 with low mileages. Nothern Calif. is a plus. for local pick up thanks

    side louver brackets

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    Hello, i need a set of brackets for the side louvers. I need these asap. Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...