Jump to content

    MK1 Short throw shifter

    jawatech
    By jawatech,
    I used it for one day and then took it off. I liked the long throw better, i just couldn't get used to it. $100 + shipping   I might be willing to trade for stuff.

    Looking for a Sunroof Wind Deflecter Thingy

    GCNTSi
    By GCNTSi,
    My wind deflecter hinges got rusted very badly, really just need the hinges but the chrome deflecter part is kind of hard to seperate from the hinges. I removed the complete assembly for now but want to replace it, anyone have let me know, thanks, Garrett.

    Few parts from an 89

    JAinsworth
    By JAinsworth,
    These prices include freight. I will ship by UPS ground and provide tracking #. I don't use paypay, prefer US postal Money Order, but will take checks at my discretion based on your time and reputation on SQC.   All parts are from a rolled 89.   Hatch struts, (both struts), $25   89 auto climate control, $40   power steering pump, $30 (sale pending)   Starter, $25   Cleared tail lights, $60 (sale pending)   Rear windshield wiper motor, $20   Driver's side heated mirror, black $25   Rear 89 c

    WTB Interior HVAC Temp Sensor

    luckyboots
    By luckyboots,
    I don't know how much these go for, it's the one above your head towards the rear in the center of the headliner and just unclips.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...