Jump to content

    jack crank

    gtbanas
    By gtbanas,
    Hey guys, I am looking for an original jack crank ( the blue L-shaped looking thing that is used to crank up the jack). Thanks in advance.

    WTB Black leather seats.

    garychoffmann
    By garychoffmann,
    I need black leather seats in really good shape. let me know what you want for them, I live in STL

    lo-buck FCD for MAP equip cars (1986's)

    patra_is_here
    By patra_is_here,
    i went to the electonics store and bought Zener Diode (1watt, 4.3V) and soldered into the ECU pins bridging the signal from the map, and the "sensor ground" and then soldered a bridging wire from "sensor ground" to the main "ground" for the ECU   the best part about using the zener diode is that it allows all the MAP sensor voltages below 4.3V (aka below 13psi) to still function properly. (unlike the resistor type fix that someone came up with)   daily driven at 15psi now, and a couple pulls t

    '90 Talon TSi

    ZoSo
    By ZoSo,
    Bought this from the original owner last summer. 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 5sp, Pewter Mist Metallic, w/Buckskin Malibu Cloth interior. Car has 120K on it and its completely stock and unmolested. The previous owner must of broke a timing belt because the car has a reman/new head on it along with a new timing belt, balance shaft belt, and water pump. Not bad for $2K. I've been slowly fixing every thing thats been neglected for the past couple years, I've replaced the following so far; BISS,

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...