Hockey Trash Talk Thread

MiniSRT4

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://wuggawoo.com/images/aug-dec/avatars/BanButton.gif

Who, the Pens? Didn't they just beat the Buffaslugs in a shootout? ;)

This is a trash talk thread is it not ;)

So along those lines, hockey sucks, baseball sucks, basketball sucks, football sucks, golf is realllllly boring, and it sucks, soccer sucks, WWF is lame, womens wrestling is hot, the olympics are boring, cricket is a sport for retarded people, tennis is a sport where women make sex noises while hitting a ball, and womens volleyball is boring because tight spandex doesn't allow room for "wardrobe malfunctions".

Is that enough trash talk? ;)

Any form of motorsport is cool.

Who, the Pens? Didn't they just beat the Buffaslugs in a shootout? ;)

Yeah, Buffalo's backup goaltender kept Crosby and the gang down to one goal the entire game. We left with a point. Good enough for me!

There is good news, tho. Per Icethetics.info:

"The Buffalo Sabres will lose primary mark that's served them since 2006. Unaffectionately referred to as the "slug" by fans, the ambiguous logo is finally going by the wayside.

Taking its place in all likelihood will be the classic logo that's as old as the team is. Evidently, the current third jersey (a veiled throwback) will become the new home sweater and a white version now in the works will be worn on the road.

This has been no secret as the organization's managing partner Larry Quinn has stated on a number of occasions that this will be the case. Sabres fans may rejoice.

The only real question: Will they introduce a new third jersey? I doubt it."

I always thought the 90s black/red/white Buff logo was cool...