ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

• 2 weeks later...

26 pages of douchebaggery . Thanks Julian , if you smoke jail will help you quit .

Jail won't do nothing for him unless you guys put him there. The info and what needs to be done with the law have been posted here for everyone to get something together to get the law involved, but nobody has done crap because just as everyone has reached their limit, he sends out a turbo or someone's cash and you guys think the best and expect you'll be next on the list. More than likely you won't be, and probably won't be for a long time.

Jail won't do nothing for him unless you guys put him there. The info and what needs to be done with the law have been posted here for everyone to get something together to get the law involved, but nobody has done crap because just as everyone has reached their limit, he sends out a turbo or someone's cash and you guys think the best and expect you'll be next on the list. More than likely you won't be, and probably won't be for a long time.

I agree with Mark. Every time Julian see's that you all are about to get the law involved, he suddenly pops up and starts making empty promises again, sends out SOME parts and MAYBE a refund, then vanishes again. F*** it guys, don't give him another chance. This is ridiculous.

Today may just be a most glorious day. Tomorrow with that b i t c h Irene coming down on us... Well that's another story. Julian sent me a text with a picture of the tracking number, I checked it out on the FedEx site and it seems to be legit.

My luck the damn hurricane will take out the FedEx truck along with my turbo :mad:

I'll keep everyone posted.

Edited by brianpaul98

Today may just be a most glorious day. Tomorrow with that complain Irene coming down on us... Well that's another story. Julian sent me a text with a picture of the tracking number and I checked it out on the FedEx site and it seems to be legit.

My luck the damn hurricane will take out the FedEx truck along with my turbo :mad:

I'll keep everyone posted.

another junk turbo?

Can't verify that until it gets here but it better not be a turd. Its suppose to be an HX35 with a billet wheel and I don't think he re-built it, he just put the billet wheel on it. It's also missing the exhaust housing so I'll need one of those. I'll let you know what I get when it arrives.

So he sent you a fancy paper weight, without the heavy part?

I won't be able to verify the paper weight part until it gets here. I also wouldn't have used the stock exh housing anyway, I want a V-Band.

It would seem the famous "SOTTY 16G" in not the only line of mythical turbos on these boards , this thread contains some heartbreaking reading and a substantial amount of good folks missing hard earned monies , sux !

• 2 weeks later...
Turbo arrived with a new rebuild kit which he sent me for free. The kit was only used for the compressor wheel nut. Turbo feels good and it does have the billet compressor wheel on it. Other than it being a little dirty and missing the exhaust housing I think it will be fine. I'll be sending it out most likely to Tim's Turbos to be gone through and have the exh housing put on. He has a new casting thats suppose to be pretty good. This will probably be my last post on this topic as Julian has FINALLY fulfilled his end of our deal. Best of luck to the rest of you who are still waiting, I really hope he makes good on all your transactions as he did on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

ConQuest Tail Lights I do for $110.00 ShippedPassenger side has two hair line crack let me know if your interested.

Pay Pal is turbonine@gmail.com

Sorry But am going to have to refund the money I did not not know you are in Malaysia Shipping is more expensive sorry.

Sent 23 December 2010 - 04:39 AM

Ok Hey I just realized your the guy that bought the gauges form me LOL.

I will check this week to see how mush shipping id for the lights.

You live in Thailand how far is that form Malaysia.

I thought you where in the Untied States.

Sent 13 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

Hi how much for Tail light I will sent more for you. Let me know. Thank you

Sent 13 February 2011 - 08:46 PM

LOL

hey I forgot all about the taillights

i will get price for you tomorrow

Give me your full address/

Sent 15 February 2011 - 10:32 PM

Good I give you a shipping Quote On Saturday

When I get to the storage so I can weigh it and you also wanted the lower control arm right.

Sent 22 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

shipping for the lights is $75.00

box weighs 10.o lbs and you live far

Sent 23 February 2011 - 10:16 AM

I sent add money $75.00 to you. Thank you

Sent 15 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

Hi How are you? Longtime I don't receive part from you.Thank you

my paypal email

arampath2005@hotmail.com

Sent 21 March 2011 - 10:41 PM

hey veera.. I do have upper Trims for both doors.. $20 for both..

I dont have the lower arm..

Sent 22 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

How much if you sent to Thailand.And both side mirror. Thank you

Sent 24 March 2011 - 10:23 PM

hey sorry about the long delay its $75 on usps priorty mail..

so the total is 20+30+75 = $125

thanks

Sent 28 March 2011 - 05:19 AM

good morning I sent money to you. Thank you

Sent 01 April 2011 - 02:59 AM

sorry i received the money few days back never got a chance to pack the panels nicely so they dont get damage on your way.. should be able to get it done tomorrow.. thanks

Sent 18 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hi how are you ? Longtime I wait spare part from you. Let me know if you have time. Thank you

Edited by veera

Sent 01 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

Trackcious@gmail.com please send money as a gift thank you

Sent 29 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

its about 115 shipped to bangkok thailand.

Sent 01 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

Pls. give me your paypal. Thank you

Sent 03 May 2011 - 09:54 PM

okay awesome. ill send it as soon as the paypal transfers into my bank thank you

Sent 10 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

hey veera.. sorry i havent replied yet. but i havent got the chance to mail your foglights yet. im going to la for a couple days for my moms dental treatment. i should be able to send it out by next week. also please give me your shipping info so i can pack it up and get it ready.

Sent 11 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hi How are you? I can wait for it. Thank you.

Sent 30 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

hey veera do you have your shipping address.

Sent 30 May 2011 - 01:06 PM

Good morning. My address

Mr.veera khonyaem

House no.39/371 Moo 12

Mitmaitree road

Khet nongjok

Bangkok 10530

Thailand

Thank you

Sent 03 June 2011 - 01:25 AM

hey ill get the package in by the end of the week sorry its taking alot of time ive been really busy lately.

Sent 12 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

Hey sorry about that they came back it was a wrong address. I have to send them again when I have extra 50 bucks for shipping which I don't have.

Sent 12 July 2011 - 01:48 PM

I will sent $50 tomorrow. Thank you

Sent 12 July 2011 - 01:49 PM

okay tahnks ill throw in some extra parts because it was a wrong addy. thanks my paypal is trackcious@gmail.com give me your shipping info again thanks

Sent 13 July 2011 - 02:57 AM

it is now 58.50 $ please send thorugh paypal as a gift thank you

Sent 13 July 2011 - 10:14 AM

Good morning. I sent $50.00. I didnot see your mess. I will sent add tomorrow $9.00. Thank you

Sent 18 July 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hi how are you? I sent $9.00 to you. Hope you will sent foglight to me soon. Thank you

Sent 18 July 2011 - 12:09 PM will send out this week. what is your address?

Sent 18 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Veera khonyaem

House No 39/371 moo 12 Mitmaitree road

khet nongjok

Bangkok 10530

Thailand

will send out this week. what is your address?

Sent 24 July 2011 - 01:11 AM i shipped your items already youll get it soon

Sent 28 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

Good morning, I recived foglight from you this morning. Thank you

• 1 month later...
i have delt with him in fact i helped build his car and put it together at my friends shop. around town he is know for s*** turbo's that blow up he built the motor that i put into his car and he hand honed the cylinder walls and lubed the back side of the mains and spun 4 bearings. he also had me put a 17c on his car that leaked more oil then a car with a whole in the oil pan. if you want to know any thing about him or i can try to call him and see whats going on for you guys msg me