ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

Julian Haan pm'ed me assuring he would pay me on 5/2/2011.. I told him to pay by 12pm 5/7/11 mtn standard time or further action will be made as in Police report and filing a report with the FBI's internet fraud devision..He pm'ed me and tried to blackmail me with monies owed, for me to remove all my posts on this thread.. Julian Haan you are a liar and a fraud..Its 5-10 years average sentence for internet fraud, per count now add grand theft for exceeding the $500 mark and you have set yourself up for atleast 25 years...Your kid will be your age by the time you get out...

i did not blackmail you, stop farging lying to make your self look good. i asked you to slim your posts down to the topic at hand. same thing i asked of dale, tg118, and on4now4. i have your money ready to go all im asking is that you straighten your posts out.

your money has been sent. just keep in mind bullying gets you nowhere except farther from what you want.

maybe if you wouldnt have taken advantage of people in the first place, you wouldnt be in this position.

Julian you agreed to pay me by 12pm 5/7/11 mtn standard time, you did not.. last message I got was for me to remove my posts, dood seriously..I would not had to make a single post if you would have been honest with my brother and I from the get go..You promised for months to settle this and everytime you failed how else am I to get the funds back without resorting to legal resources.

Julian Haan did send funds via paypal today, finally..under threat of prosecution is what it took..

I would also like to let everyone know that Julian did call me last week to get my address and assured me that he was sending back my parts (52MM TB, intake, ported mixer housing, 650cc / 950cc injectors ) plus any extra intake parts that he would no longer need. I gave him my mailing info and later on that day I received a Fedex tracking number. I will let everyone know when the parts arrive so we can see some progress through all this.

I would also like to let everyone know that Julian did call me last week to get my address and assured me that he was sending back my parts (52MM TB, intake, ported mixer housing, 650cc / 950cc injectors ) plus any extra intake parts that he would no longer need. I gave him my mailing info and later on that day I received a Fedex tracking number. I will let everyone know when the parts arrive so we can see some progress through all this.

LMK what you want for that full setup, maybe I can help you recover some of your losses. Check it all out when you get it and make sure its ok and pm me with the details. I know it has all been possibly used, but Im ok with that. Cheers,

BC

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot believe this is still going on.

Julian, since you are reading this thread here is my email transaction and my paypal payment sent to you.

julian haan

TO:

alexanderochoa@?????.com

Message flagged

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:53 PM

alright, just got the 14b, looks to be in decent shape. what did we say was the price of the 16g? like $280? paypal to skluzy@hotmail.com and i can get it to you in around 2 weeks...

PalPal transaction:

Sent to:

sarah skluzacek (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

Payment sent to:

skluzy@hotmail.com

Total amount:

-$275.00 USD

Fee amount:

-$8.28 USD

Net amount:

-$283.28 USD

Date:

Mar 5, 2010

Time:

19:24:31 PST

Completed

Subject:

You have sent $283.28 USD to sarah skluzacek with PayPal

Note:

for 16g

Funding Type:

Credit Card

Funding Source:

$283.28 USD - MasterCard Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-92

This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *SKLUZY".

Yet I still have not seen or receive anything. $200 back will cover that and you could keep the 14g.

thank you sir

The update is as follows. Julian sent me the Fedex tracking number on May 5th and I was expecting to be getting EVERYTHING back. What shows up you ask, a small box with the 52mm tb in it in pieces. Why even bother wasting the money on something like that and not even put the injectors or mixer housing in there with it? OH YES I KNOW JULIAN!!!! You searched high and low and it was the only box you could find and it just wasn't big enough to fit anything else in it.

Right off the bat the shaft seals were ruined because you can't take them out once they are installed. The crush fit on the seal housing is gone after they are installed and I was so irritated that I didn't even bother to see if everything was in there.

Since then I have sent him text messages, emailed him and got a reply once "who is this" because he claims someone stole his phone. We had a few back and forths with more promises that he was looking for a box to ship the rest of the parts in but I guess he still didn't find one because I still have not received the rest of my parts. The f'n excuses are just pushing me to my limits already. I'm really trying to work with this guy and if this is not taken care of real soon I'm going to step it up a notch and we will see if that gets this mess taken care of.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Edited by brianpaul98

if you check the date stamp on the picture its from 2 years ago, also i doesnt even have a motor in it so no i have not put any money into it.

Looks awful nice, and in an interesting spot, to have no motor. Just my humble opinion.

Why don't you guys just go ahead with pressing charges? After following this thread for so long, you all are being WAY too patient with this guy.

The only reason I'm being this patient with him is because he has been trying to pay people back but my patience are coming to an end. I'm not stupid so and you ship out turbos all the time so when you tell me you "can't find a box" it really tells me there is something else going on with you. I know how easy it is to ship parts out, I've been doing it for years. When you needed the 52mm intake setup I had it completed within a week and to your door so really Julian don't talk to me like I'm an idiot telling me you CAN'T find a box to ship my parts back in. You saw the damn box I shipped the parts to you in right? Go to an auto parts store, grocery store, Wal-Mart whatever and get a damn box and ship my parts back already and stop acting like its beyond your ability.

The only reason I'm being this patient with him is because he has been trying to pay people back but my patience are coming to an end. I'm not stupid so and you ship out turbos all the time so when you tell me you "can't find a box" it really tells me there is something else going on with you. I know how easy it is to ship parts out, I've been doing it for years. When you needed the 52mm intake setup I had it completed within a week and to your door so really Julian don't talk to me like I'm an idiot telling me you CAN'T find a box to ship my parts back in. You saw the damn box I shipped the parts to you in right? Go to an auto parts store, grocery store, Wal-Mart whatever and get a damn box and ship my parts back already and stop acting like its beyond your ability.

OH HO! So he has a 52mm TB setup?

Julian, looking at your car, like I said, it looks pretty nice for a broke kid. Just sayin. Sounds like you spent some moolah on upgrades bought from the same people you screwed. Hmmmmm

i did not blackmail you, stop farging lying to make your self look good. i asked you to slim your posts down to the topic at hand. same thing i asked of dale, tg118, and on4now4. i have your money ready to go all im asking is that you straighten your posts out.

Well Julian, to date I haven't made any posts, and I haven't bullied anyone.

So why don't you send me back the money I paid you on May 12, 2010? You say you have money ready to go. I have PM'd you my PayPal info. You have until Monday. I will not contact you further. If I don't have my money by Monday I will proceed directly to federal wire fraud charges.....If I get my refund between now and Monday I will delete this, my only post about this subject.....

Why don't all of you get together and file a suit that includes interest and legal cost's? I live in Florida also. By law he is responsible for them. I work for a law firm if you guys want to file let me know how many people and how much he owes you then I will speak with the attorney. We do this all the time against companies and their principal parties. If you win a judgement you can attach any assets he may have. Waiting a year for product or refund? That's nuts I would have sued him if he didn't give me the money or product within 60 days. Post your name and how much is owed if you are interested I'm tired of seeing this drag on.

I've been getting really PO'd this whole week thinking about this crap already. I have no idea where Julian has got to but the last I heard from him was May 25th 2011. I've sent him texts, emails, PM's and heard nothing back whatsoever. I have tried real hard to be patient with him ever since day one, I've tried to be honest and upfront with him and the nicer and more understanding you are with him the more he jacks you around. I'm to the point right now that I've just had enough. I'll tell you exactly what he is going to do, he will pop back on here after being MIA for weeks and have some out of this world story, start making a bunch more promises and same as before very little if anything at all will happen.

Everything is documented all through this post showing who paid him, how much they paid him, what they were suppose to get and how long they have been waiting.

If you really want to get involved in this and your going to be serious about it put my name down.

Brian Arnone

17 Bielenda Drive

Castle Hayne, NC. 28429

Here is the whole deal, I didn't really want or need a turbo but for a month or so I went back and forth with Julian about a parts / cash deal for one of his turbos. Julian bought a set of injectors from me (650cc / 950cc) for his car back in May 2010 for $165.00 which I later refunded him the money he paid. He also wanted a basic 52MM intake setup ($275.00) which I had done and shipped out to him in ABOUT A WEEK!!!! The turbo I was suppose to get was an externally gated 60-1 so basically the difference was $400.00 cash which he convinced me to send him because he said he needed the money to buy the parts to build it. Since mid May 2010 I had $840.00 tied up in this turbo when I Paypal'd him the balance of $400.00 and just like everyone else have got nothing to show for my money and parts but excuses.

After a year of hounding him for a refund and wanting him to ship my parts back I FINALLY got my 52mm throttle body back... in pieces... with the throttle shaft seals ruined and the main body powder coated black. So now I'm going to have to either find someone who wants a black throttle body or bead blast the black off it so it's aluminum in color again. Less the $125.00 for the throttle body he still owes me $715.00.

Here are the details of my transactions :

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Transaction Details

This transaction has been refunded

For further details please see transaction 35232621376136325

Original Transaction

Date Type Details Status Gross

Mar 27, 2010 Payment From sarah skluzacek Refunded $164.80 USD

Related Transaction

Date Status Details Gross

Apr 20, 2010 Refund Completed -$164.80 USD

Sent to: sarah skluzacek

Email: skluzy@hotmail.com

Total Amount: -$164.80 USD

Fee amount: $5.08 USD

Net amount: -$159.72 USD

Date: Apr 20, 2010

Time: 16:49:49 EDT

Subject: You have sent $159.72 USD to sarah skluzacek with PayPal

Note: Down payment for FP Green Turbo

______________________________________________________________________________________

BALANCE THAT I PAID FOR THE 60-1 TURBO

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7E845398LP938261H)

Sent to: sarah skluzacek

Email: skluzy@hotmail.com

Amount sent: -$400.00 USD

Fee amount: $0.00 USD

Net amount: -$400.00 USD

Date: May 13, 2010

Time: 00:19:06 EDT

Subject: You've got money!

Note: balance for 60-1 turbo

Funding Type: PayPal Balance

Funding Source: $400.00 USD - PayPal Account

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you are serious about helping us out please contact me at :

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

and after looking over the payments you will see that he is not the only one involved. Most all the payments went into his girlfriends account so they are both liable. I'm not happy about dragging her into this because I'm sure she had little to do with it but it is what it is.

Let me know how we can get this started.

Edited by brianpaul98

Whoever is interested pm me with the amount he owes you. Make sure it can be backed up with documents, Paypal info, emails etc. I do not need that information now just the amount. Lawyers don't want to take something that they can't make a buck off of. The bassturds.

Also, Palermo is right. Call the police department in his area I believe it's Orlando but there are many municipalities within the Orlando area. If he's in the county not city it will have to be the Orange County Sheriffs Office. I don't know what can be done on a criminal level but I will ask the attorney.

Edited by marso

Legally speaking the money was sent to his girlfriends paypal which means she can be held liable and be charged with aiding and abiding to commit fraud... So this Sarah Skluzasek who is the mother to his kid could face being hauled off in cuffs along with Julian.... They both would most likely be imprisoned for some time....

He doesnt realize the trouble he is causing her or his kid..

Call the police department in his area I believe it's Orlando but there are many municipalities within the Orlando area.

I just want to make sure you are getting this right, Julian Haan "Ragdoll Unlimited" does not live in Florida he lives in Minnesota.

Edited by brianpaul98