ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

I sent my stock turbo to him back in October. Took about a month to get back after a lot of excuses. It leaks oil all over my manifold starting nice little fires. He does warranty work, but at this point I really don't feel like spending another 30 bucks for shipping and having to wait forever to get my turbo back again.

I WILL COVER YOUR SHIPPING!!! i never heard back from you after a couple of messages. i am a really busy guy and life likes to throw me alot of curve balls right now. i try my best to get them out, but sometimes i just cant get it done. if you send me your turbo i will warranty it out and send it right back to you at no charge.

Has anyone heard from ragdoll_unlimited. I ordered a turbo and still waiting to hear when its going to be here.

i talked too him yesterday about a unrelated topic but he did mention hes waiting on some machine work hang in there he will get you hooked up

i talked to him yesterday, he said he is working hard to get everything done but he works 70 hours a week and he can only make it to the machine shop one day a week.

he said he was planning to have everything out by April 1.

i sent the money on Feb 4 and still waiting so were all in this together.

Ok I understand he is working a ton of hours. Thanks for the info

i talked to him yesterday, he said he is working hard to get everything done but he works 70 hours a week and he can only make it to the machine shop one day a week.

he said he was planning to have everything out by April 1.

i sent the money on Feb 4 and still waiting so were all in this together.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, just in case anyone is interested. i talked to him last night and he said he is just waiting on the last bit from the machine shop, told me my turbo should be out mid next week. so i think he is planning to get everyone's turbos out sometime mid next week

lets all hope things go as planned for his sake and ours

While I was waiting on him I bought two other turbos for my car so I guess ill have a good spare turbo. Oh well hopefully he sends them as planned.

ok, just in case anyone is interested. i talked to him last night and he said he is just waiting on the last bit from the machine shop, told me my turbo should be out mid next week. so i think he is planning to get everyone's turbos out sometime mid next week

lets all hope things go as planned for his sake and ours

• 2 weeks later...
He seemed pretty straight forward when I called him on mine after I pmed on here. Said he had to modifiy something. I REALLY hope I am not waiting a month either. Been about a week and a half now as he had to modify something he said, pmed Friday and nothing yet. Sounds like a very busy guy lol

I tried to buy a turbo from him and it just didnt work out. I waited as long as I could and now Im just trying to get my money back. Hes a good guy but kept pushing back the dates of when he would ship the turbo. I waited just under a month and by then I had bought two turbos. Hes a good guy just really busy so if you can wait Hes the guy for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I will keep this thread going. Here has been my ordeal so far.

Ordered Turbo on: Money sent April 1st through paypal. Original Order: 4/1/10 for 620 for a turbo that came with external gate

-He checked in about once a week with a new excuse every week about the guy who does a certain piece for him being delayed. I had no big complaint as I manage an auto repair shop and understand how sometimes machine shops being backed up effects you. He asked me what color wastegate I wanted and all was fine. He calls back and we get to talking about how he has a manifold in now and can make me a manifold and weld up the external gate/port it out as well. I figured what the heck, have already been waiting a while so might as well.

Ordered Manifold: April 19th for 175.00 to his paypal again.

So I wait till last week and then I am getting tiresome as this car is now involved in a trade/sale and I have to get this on as the rest of the car is fixed and ready to roll. I gave him a call and he says he has it boxed up and ready to go out on saturday/monday. I had to tell him my user Name as he said he has a lot of orders (competely understandable). Then he says " You had the 18g with the internal gate right?".. I told him no I paid for the external gate, we get to talking and I say if its done just send it I dont have time to wait anymore.

So here comes tuesday and no text or pm with a tracking number. I call and he tells me it went out Monday. Here I am thursday and most likely friday with no turbo or manifold. This turbo was listed for 400 and got to 620 with a external gate and some more work in the 18g which he advertised as IN STOCK.....

To sum it up. It seems like I have gotten the run around so far. I have held off posting this for a LONG time but I am posting this to warn others. Yes he will answer your calls but most of the time you will get excuses. I understand being busy but listing yourself in a forsale posts doing turbos and not delivering for months is shotty service by far. I sent him a text tonight saying I want a tracking number no more excuses.

I am not saying Ragdoll is a bad guy by far, seems to know his stuff. I am just letting you know this seems to be the typical service you are getting and I would not order from him if you are in a pinch like I have been. I have been borrowing my parents extra car, and had to get my SRT out of storage and put off what I needed to finish on that just so I can drive it. Hopefully he reads this and can explain all the delay for you all since I have been in the dark unless I make a point to call. I will post pictures of the product once it arrives as I would love to show off his work as I have been told *why I ordered through him in the first place* by other members that he takes care of people on the board and does great work.

I started this original thread, and I hate to see the people having trouble with Julian.

It took a little over a month to get my Evo3 16G. It took a while, but when item arrived, it was better than expected. Excellent work and a great quality product. I am highly satisfied with his product.

But I hate to see people struggling with what I struggled with, and there are people who have been waiting longer than I had to wait.

Julian, please get your stuff together, and actually get parts truly in stock before making sales. You sale a HIGH QUALITY product, but the service is missing. Please get with these people and get their deal done. Take care of your fellow quest owners.

ok so iv been waiting almost 4 months for my turbo. its been endless excuses and so on.

i'm getting tired of waiting but above all i don't like that he is still telling new people that he can get them turbos when he cant get out turbos from back in February. Julian, you need to finish what you've already taken on before taking more. were all waiting patiently but its getting to be to much. some of us 1 month some 2 me 4 months maybe some people have been waiting longer? Stop making excuses and get our turbos out.