Branson 2010

larry32t

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103407

Time is getting short, get your registrations in. If we can get to 30 paid registrations by the deadline, I will donate a turbo-back exhaust system to be given away to a registered attendee. This is over a $300 value.

There are plenty of other prizes as well as the chance to meet other members in person.

Hope to see everybody there.

JR

registered people as of now are:

Gary Trilops

larry powell

angie powell

Joe Lyons

JR Lauer

Curt Boston

Rob Stanton

Harry Giarrusso

Scotty Gibb

Steve Dunn

Herb Schwartz

Phillip Kinsley

Curt Boston

Larry W Robbins

candida bunner

Bryan Vaughan

edward sawyer

dwayne tschida

Paul Dodson

Gary McGinnis

30 is a tuff goal for a location that isn't close to anything at all. But its a great venue and good people. I just signed up and hope to enjoy it more this time since I'm not running it.

Like I said last time: My house is a couple hours away and anyone that breaks during this meet will have help to get them home.

And there is a 1st ever G54b drag event. I'll be running a stock car with historic plates, just to embarrass you ;)

mm

I really want to make the meet, or what I can of it. I can't take off work, and I would have to drive down Saturday night from Kansas City, guess I could meet everyone at the drive-in. I have only had the car a month or so, have yet to drive it much, so I need to make sure it's even gonna make it first. My main question though is, are a lot of people heading home on Sunday morning, or are most people going to make the run to Eureka Springs?

I know you made some road trips, but it'll be like 8 hours round trip in less than 24 hours, I haven't gotten to drive the car but a total of probably 2 hours since I've gotten it. Just kinda scary, ha.

Im bringing a 85 flatty i bought a week ago and have driven a total 4 miles and probably wont drive anymore till im leaving for Branson 1400 miles away ,just get in your car a drive, see you there. Scotty "i got a big pair of brass nuts " Gibb. :) Flatty love !

Here is an updated list of people comming to Branson.

1.Gary Trilops

2.larry powell

3.angie powell

4.Joe Lyons

5.JR Lauer

6.Curt Boston

7.Rob Stanton

8.Harry Giarrusso

9.Scotty Gibb

10.Steve Dunn

11.Herb Schwartz

12.Phillip Kinsley