Let's talk playoffs

IntercooledFlatty

with a team best start in franchise history, the Saints are 10-0. this coming monday night we face a pro bowl caliber quarterback, tom brady, who no doubt knows how to get the job done. i feel confident mostly because our offense is back on track, and out defense is still hangin' in there. i also feel confident because we are facing the pats in the DOMELAND SECURITY.

...besides the pats and coach bill-a-cheat, well they cheat :lol: 16-0* what a joke :lol:

GO SAINTS !!!

who are YOU pulling for this year and who would you like to see go to miami?

Well, it looks like my favorite team, the Seahawks, are back to stinking it up, so I can't rely on them. My 2nd favorite team, the Cowboys aren't doing as well as they have in the past, but are the highest placed team of all my favorites (I won't even discuss the Titans or the Lions).

I usually don't watch much football until the end of the season because most of the sundays I'm busy watching NASCAR, and monday is Top Gear night. I also usually only watch if one of my favorite teams are playing, but don't really care about the rest.

Sorry but im rooting for the patriots this week, i think Tom Brady is more than a pro bowl quaterback more like one of the best all time. But to be honest im rooting for your boys to take it all the way in the end if there defense can hold up, plus i have pierre thomas on my fantasy team so that helps. They remind me alot of the patriots undefeated season, which i think a loss would help them in the end before the playoffs. Another team who i would love to see make it is the Vikings, there defense is top notch and of course Farve is a stud, then you add Adrian Peterson and some other talent on that team they look scary as hell. Most people hate farve but he is the only cat left from my generation, so im between Vikings and Saints. Edited by boogie

Harry, we've waited a lifetime, literally to see a team of this caliber. As long as the defensive secondary can stay healthy and injury free, Tom will have some major issues trying the long ball. As long as Drew can have a few seconds in the pocket, and not throw any pics, we're gonna win. This will definately be our biggest test of the year, no doubt! Edited by Robert_n_family

Definately not too happy. My champion Steelers are not playing like they should at all. They lose to teams they should beat, and beat teams that they should lose to. Rather backwards really. If they don't step it up, they won't even make the playoffs this year. The Bears and 49ers aren't doing much either, so all my teams are leaving me with little to cheer about.

man, cutler was stinky last night for sure, wasn't he? i'm not a bears man by any stretch, but that was a painful game to watch.

i'll be rooting for the saints v pats - go fins!

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Sports/images-2/miami-dolphins-logo.jpg

man, cutler was stinky last night for sure, wasn't he? i'm not a bears man by any stretch, but that was a painful game to watch.

I AM a huge Bears fan, and it's been very difficult lately. Good thing they invented Beer! I was able to distract myself working on odds/ends around the house at least. Next week vs. Minny won't be fun.

Edited by mstieg

Let's not.

I am in a good mood. And Although I really hate it when people use "lets talk ________," for some reason I feel that this is an acceptable usage scenario. I don't know why, but it just doesn't sound as bad as others I've be-hotched about.

Let's talk ceramic coating your rod and main bearings.

I was talking to IF, and thankfully the Bears lost, or I'd have to hear how "It's not over yet!" And even still, there's still going to be talk that they're not mathematically eliminated yet.

But who really cares, when I've got my #1 in the division, #2 in the conference, and on a 7-game win streak - Chicago Blackhawks!?

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/83/fullj.af956aec3a1855b005cab25ed49b3722/af956aec3a1855b005cab25ed49b3722-getty-90953538jd018_il_colorado_a.jpg

I'm not one of those idiot CHI fans. I root for Cubs & Bears, but with objective realistic expectations. The last time I put any $ on the Bears, they made the Superbowl.

Best of luck to the Saints. And Indy too. Hope they wipe the slate clean of the Pats, Dallas, and especially the Vikings.