88 white shp part out

Tman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey T, Do you have a good shifter boot? Actually both, the small one that mounts on the shifter and the large one that mounts to the floor board.

Thanks,

RG

i think i do but will check ANd let you know but if i do it will be a 87

Tom, you still got the harness in the car? I need the connectors for the radio with a good chunk of lead on them so I can fix the butcher job the previous owner did to my poor car (I forgot how bad it was till I went to replace the radio I had in there with another aftermarket). Thanks.

hey tim was hondering about the shp struts how much do you want got my new starion today and she needs struts so why not go shp

pm me please

thx

will

shp struts are gone bud sorry

Tom, you still got the harness in the car? I need the connectors for the radio with a good chunk of lead on them so I can fix the butcher job the previous owner did to my poor car (I forgot how bad it was till I went to replace the radio I had in there with another aftermarket). Thanks.

yea i have that just send me a pm soo i dont forget should be able too pull that this weekend for you

• 2 weeks later...