Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

I'm getting everyones names together and I'll be making a listing in the first (#1) post later on tonight hopefully. My schedule has been a little hectic this past week so please bear with me ;)

Yes the $162.00 is shipped including the PP fees anywhere in the US. Paypal Address is

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

Please check the first post for your payment status, I will mark you paid as soon as I receive your payment.

hmm!!! add me to the list for now on 2 1050cc injectors. ill start trying to save up the cash for it.

thanks!

Daniel

Hello Daniel, your total shipped with PP is $177.00 for the 1050cc injectors. Just let me know when your ready to send payment.

Also interested in stock replacements... Let me know if you need a deposit. Are these ready to ship as soon as payment clears?

These injectors will be purchased as soon as all interested parties have sent payment. The will then be machined to fit the stock upper fuel rail so your going to be looking at about a 2 week wait by the time I get them, do the machine work and then ship them out to you.

I also need 10 buyers to get the low price I'm offering these injectors at. Please be patient so everyone has a chance to get their cash together because this is too good a deal to miss out on.

i need to deposit money into the bank so i wont be able to pay pal till tomorrow....

Not a problem, I'm not rushing anyone and this GP is going to happen when 10 people are paid up. If you don't get in on the first 10 don't worry as this GP will be ongoing. I'm doing this to help out the group so there is no reason to have any time limits on it.

im thinking about getting a set of 2 1050cc.. how much will it run me.

Two 1050's would be $165.00 plus shipping and 4% for the PP fee for a total of $177.00 shipped. A pretty sweet deal if you ask me ;)

Would you be able to get un-modded injectors. I've already modded my injector housing to fit the delphi injectors, since then i've picked up a MAF-T and SAFC2 and wanna play around with different injector sizes. If you can get them how much would one 850 and one 1150 injector run me.

This seems like a really good deal and an excellent thing your doing here. Keep up the good work.

Would you be able to get un-modded injectors. I've already modded my injector housing to fit the delphi injectors, since then i've picked up a MAF-T and SAFC2 and wanna play around with different injector sizes. If you can get them how much would one 850 and one 1150 injector run me.

This seems like a really good deal and an excellent thing your doing here. Keep up the good work.

I have the MAF-T and a SAFC1 that I just installed with a 3" GM MAF. I think this is the easiest way to really make good power with these cars on a budget. The 850cc is $70.00 and the 1150cc is $100.00 shipping is $4.95 and all total shipped with the PP fee your looking at $182.00. Yes I can also get them for you unmodded so they will fit your fuel rail. If you have any questions just let me know.