Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

Something I forgot to mention yesterday that was passed on to me from my supplier is that if you start to see the Delphi injectors popping up REALLY cheap be VERY cautious. I was told that there may be a flood of knock off Delphi's coming over from china and as with everything else that comes from china

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone, I was talking with my supplier again since I have been getting asked if still carry the replacement injectors. I may have found an alternative with the Lucas injector and the total shipped would be $186.00. If anyone is interested let me know and I would need to have payment before I could place the order.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I have had a chance to get on here and post anything. Just an update the first few sets of Lucas injectors have been shipped out with good results. The injectors are something I will probably try to keep selling up until the move. Anyone needing a set let me know.

Stock Replacements are $186.00 shipped

I will post up the pics of the Lucas injectors shortly. They are similar to the Delphi's and will come with the spacers, bolts and o-rings. Pretty much a complete kit.

• 1 month later...

Finally had a chance to get the pic of the Lucas injectors :

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/Lucas/DSC05152_zps27419e98.jpg

If anyone needs a set let me know, they are still available.

Edited by brianpaul98

• 3 weeks later...
Replacement injectors are still available. Get rid of those old leaky blocked stockers and pop in a new set of squirters for summer to get the power back.

I just emailed my supplier last night about the Delphi's. I haven't been able to get any 650cc Delphi's for a while now. I started selling Lucas injectors and they are a very good quality replacement for the delphi's. I have a 750cc and either a 1000cc or a 1280cc in the Lucas. I'll let you know what I hear back on the Delphi's.

• 2 months later...

I just emailed my supplier last night about the Delphi's. I haven't been able to get any 650cc Delphi's for a while now. I started selling Lucas injectors and they are a very good quality replacement for the delphi's. I have a 750cc and either a 1000cc or a 1280cc in the Lucas. I'll let you know what I hear back on the Delphi's.

what is the price on 1280cc and the 1000cc.....anything larger than 1280 available...if so what's the cost....Ty sir

gig out

Here is the current list of everything I can get :

550cc ----------- $70.00 ea. (Lucas)

750cc ----------- $85.00 ea. (Lucas)

850cc ----------- $85.00 ea. (Lucas)

950cc ----------- $90.00 ea. (Lucas)

1000cc ---------- $90.00 ea. (Lucas)

1050cc ---------- $90.00 ea. (Delphi)

1150cc ---------- $95.00 ea. (Delphi)

1280cc ---------- $100.00 ea. (Lucas)

1400cc ---------- PM for current pricing (Bosch)

1600cc ---------- PM for current pricing (Bosch)

I ALSO CARRY THE 2200cc BOSCH INJECTORS "Aka : ID2000" - $200.00 ea.

how much for 4 750 delphi or Lucas?

The four Lucas injectors would be $340, shipping is $5.80 and Paypal would be $10.53 for a total shipped of $356.33

I'm still waiting for my supplier to get everything back in stock, I will let everyone know when they are available.

what is the price on 1280cc and the 1000cc.....anything larger than 1280 available...if so what's the cost....Ty sir

gig out

The 1000cc is $90 and the 1280cc is $100 plus shipping and Paypal. I have a 1280cc here but sold the last 1000cc. I'll keep you posted as soon as they are back in stock.

Are you an Injector Dynamics dealer? Please call them what they are if they are not really Injector Dynamics injectors. Not trying to start an problems just want it to be clear if they are or not IDs.

Edited by RonnieJ

Are you an Injector Dynamics dealer? Please call them what they are if they are not really Injector Dynamics injectors. Not trying to start an problems just want it to be clear if they are or not IDs.

I think you are a little confused and uninformed about what you are stating because technically there is no such thing as an ID2000 injector. Injector Dynamics is just a company that buys and sells BOSCH injectors. The Bosch 2200cc injector (AKA: the ID2000) is available from ANY Bosch dealer which I am. Injector Dynamics created the fancy name (ID2000) for what is nothing more than a Bosch injector and jacked the price up through the roof.

So just to clarify all this for you, Injector Dynamics DOES NOT make, manufacture or in any way have anything to do with the production of their so called ID2000 injector. They simply buy a Bosch 2200cc injector and put their ID2000 name on it acting like they are the ones who invented it. With that said Injector Dynamics is not being clear about what they are selling.

Hope this helps clear things up for you.

Yes they are Bosch injector they (Injector Dynamics) buy and they modify them in house. I know because I know the guy that does the flow testing for Injector Dynamics. So calling your Bosch 2200s IDs is just using the name to make a sale. FIC doesnt call their injector IDs and they do similar mods to get the flow rates

http://www.t1racedev...evo-iii-ix.html

http://fuelinjectorc...1-9/IS126-2150H

Edited by RonnieJ

Look bud they are all BOSCH injectors ok. If you knew anything about injectors you would know that flow testing and matching is nothing more than a process any worthwhile injector company does. The company I get my injectors from ALSO flow tests and matches them to be within a certain flow matched percentage. If you also knew how to read I don't call what I'm selling ID2000's.

If you want to be the poster child for ID2000's go start your own post.

People use "comparisons" all the time, that's all I'm doing and I will to continue to do so. I never once said anywhere that these are ID injectors or that I get these injectors from Injector Dynamics because I don't. The fact is they are exactly the same as what your buddy is selling. Most people don't even know about these new Bosch 2200cc injectors and Injector Dynamics would like to keep it that way so they can maintain the illusion that they are the only ones who have them.

I can see you really aren't getting the concept here either.

I buy the same exact Bosch injectors that Injector Dynamics buys. The EXACT SAME Bosch injectors. MY company flows and matches them, Injector Dynamics flows and matches them. They all flow approximately 2200cc. So we put my injectors and Injector Dynamics injectors on a table and you know whats the difference?

My injectors are $200 each and Injector Dynamics are $240 each for the same injector.

Bottom line is your buddy is marking them up a whole lot more than I am. It's a free country, he can sell them for whatever people are willing to pay but I offer my injectors to the guys on this site to save them money not to keep Injector Dynamics in business.

Yes they are Bosch injector they (Injector Dynamics) buy and they modify them in house. I know because I know the guy that does the flow testing for Injector Dynamics. So calling your Bosch 2200s IDs is just using the name to make a sale. FIC doesnt call their injector IDs and they do similar mods to get the flow rates

http://www.t1racedev...evo-iii-ix.html

http://fuelinjectorc...1-9/IS126-2150H

Really funny how none of these sites including your buddy's actually reveal the "secret" that they are actually a BOSCH injector. Why would that be Ronnie? I'll answer it for you, deceptive marketing to gouge the buyer that's why.

You are missing my point about using the name for a sale. Would you like if someody used your companies name to sell a product when it's not your product?

No I get your point exactly and my point is it's NOT Injector Dynamics product either it's a BOSCH product which your buddy doesn't seem to be up front with in advertising on his website. What I'm doing is educating people to help them from getting price gouged from your buddy's company. I could honestly care less where people buy them but I do care that they know what they are buying. It's called competition and helps keep the cost down. I know what these cost directly from Bosch and I don't think $100 profit EACH is acceptable.