All things Starion/ Conquest

87fx

Well I have tried to upload pics of the car and engine but seem to keep having problems with errors. Not sure if it is on my part or I'm not use to the new site. Anyways, If you would like a photo of anything listed, please just let me know. I will try to send it to your e-mail. Yhanks again, Nick...

Thought I would test the waters about selling my Starion Conquest car and parts. I am not listing this in cars for sale b/c this has been an ongoing project for close to three years. I have to many other things drawing my attention right now that continues to keep me from finishing this project. Please be patient with me. I will send pictures as request come in. All these parts are located in Hickory NC 28601. I will also reply as soon as I can. If no one show interest in the whole car I will sell parts from it. Same thing goes for th motor. But I will not dismatle the bottom end. Thanks for your time.

The Car:

What I have to offer is a 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi. This car is partly dismantled. Maybe thats not the best word for it. The interior is still intact with the exception of the rear hatch area. The interior is black. The engine bay is mostly cleaned out. Some remaining wiring and hoses still intact. The car is a five speed. No engine though. I will let the trans go with the car if interested. It has a perfect set of black leather seats with it too. The wheels that are on the car now are stock 7's and 8's that were painted black. At the moment it does not have any front body panels on it, but I do have everything for the front except the airdam. There is a minor bit of damage to the bottom of the radiator core support, but nothing that looks like it may compromise the integretity of the car. The windsheild is cracked and will probably need to be replaced. Quarters are straight and this car has no rust or rot! The car has been painted a hidious purple color. I would definetly recommend a paint job...

The engine:

This is on a stand and was recently rebuilt with all new parts(except block). The engine is bored .040. It has JE pistons, Pauter forged rods and a new crank. All clevite bearings and felpro gaskets were used. The engine was assembled at Harrington Machine in Taylorsville NC. The engine is painted a cast iron gray color. The pan and front cover is painted gloss black. The head is a marnel spain casting. It has SS 1mm oversized valves, Schneider springs and new retainers and keepers. I have only stock cams to go with this head b/c I never got around to researching the what was offered. I have a set of hydrualic rockers, roller rockers and a set of manual adjusting rockers. I also have a stock exhaust manifold that has been mildly ported. And if anyone is interested I have a block from a 86 Conquest that has never been to a machine shop. I have been asked if it is a wide block but I'm not sure how to tell.

Other parts:

I have way to much to list but I will try to list what I think you guys may be interested in. I have a complete front and rear SHP suspension. This includes everything from the springs to the brakes and all in between. Also a set of SHP 8's and 9's in good shape. I have one extra 9 that has the lip polished. I have an extra hatch glass with struts. I have and extra dash in great shape. I have lots of interior parts all black. I have extra glass and trim peices for around the glass.( all but a windshield) I also have a couple extra sets of head lights with motors, an extra steel hood (86) and two extra right side doors. I have a TD05H exhuast housing(internal gate). I have a stock TD05-12A exhuast housing too. I do have a cool side 12A but the cartridge is missing.

Edited by 87fx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I have tried to upload pics of the car and engine but seem to keep having problems with errors. Not sure if it is on my part or I'm not use to the new site. Anyways, If you would like a photo of anything listed, please just let me know. I will try to send it to your e-mail. Yhanks again, Nick...

Thought I would test the waters about selling my Starion Conquest car and parts. I am not listing this in cars for sale b/c this has been an ongoing project for close to three years. I have to many other things drawing my attention right now that continues to keep me from finishing this project. Please be patient with me. I will send pictures as request come in. All these parts are located in Hickory NC 28601. I will also reply as soon as I can. If no one show interest in the whole car I will sell parts from it. Same thing goes for th motor. But I will not dismatle the bottom end. Thanks for your time.

The Car:

What I have to offer is a 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi. This car is partly dismantled. Maybe thats not the best word for it. The interior is still intact with the exception of the rear hatch area. The interior is black. The engine bay is mostly cleaned out. Some remaining wiring and hoses still intact. The car is a five speed. No engine though. I will let the trans go with the car if interested. It has a perfect set of black leather seats with it too. The wheels that are on the car now are stock 7's and 8's that were painted black. At the moment it does not have any front body panels on it, but I do have everything for the front except the airdam. There is a minor bit of damage to the bottom of the radiator core support, but nothing that looks like it may compromise the integretity of the car. The windsheild is cracked and will probably need to be replaced. Quarters are straight and this car has no rust or rot! The car has been painted a hidious purple color. I would definetly recommend a paint job...

The engine:

This is on a stand and was recently rebuilt with all new parts(except block). The engine is bored .040. It has JE pistons, Pauter forged rods and a new crank. All clevite bearings and felpro gaskets were used. The engine was assembled at Harrington Machine in Taylorsville NC. The engine is painted a cast iron gray color. The pan and front cover is painted gloss black. The head is a marnel spain casting. It has SS 1mm oversized valves, Schneider springs and new retainers and keepers. I have only stock cams to go with this head b/c I never got around to researching the what was offered. I have a set of hydrualic rockers, roller rockers and a set of manual adjusting rockers. I also have a stock exhaust manifold that has been mildly ported. And if anyone is interested I have a block from a 86 Conquest that has never been to a machine shop. I have been asked if it is a wide block but I'm not sure how to tell.

Other parts:

I have way to much to list but I will try to list what I think you guys may be interested in. I have a complete front and rear SHP suspension. This includes everything from the springs to the brakes and all in between. Also a set of SHP 8's and 9's in good shape. I have one extra 9 that has the lip polished. I have an extra hatch glass with struts. I have and extra dash in great shape. I have lots of interior parts all black. I have extra glass and trim peices for around the glass.( all but a windshield) I also have a couple extra sets of head lights with motors, an extra steel hood (86) and two extra right side doors. I have a TD05H exhuast housing(internal gate). I have a stock TD05-12A exhuast housing too. I do have a cool side 12A but the cartridge is missing.

Do you happen to have the 3" *DM ahp pipe in aluminum.

Thanks,