Florida meet!!

83TechMaster

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Member "FastClown" is racing in a couple of weeks in Gainsville, if he can get the car ready (86 starquest). I'm planning on going there (maybe?lol). Sat. supposed to be qtr mile runs & autocross then Sun. would be car show (i guess just hanging out).

Is anyone planning on going? I'll repost his thread next.

The original post for FLorida meet I'm game for.

pt26

Edited by ptracy26

Josh: Count me in! Tyler: "If I still have my car"??? Dennis.

might try and sell it for real this time...too many projects that kinda have more love. Unless my other plan works out, but...it takes money to make money.

Even if I don't have the car...may drive the GLH up there :P Should be done by then, and just sipping the gas...lol

might try and sell it for real this time...too many projects that kinda have more love. Unless my other plan works out, but...it takes money to make money.

Even if I don't have the car...may drive the GLH up there :P Should be done by then, and just sipping the gas...lol

I live in Sebring so I would be down for sure!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in, thats an hour and a half from me. Hopefully my car is running decent by then. And January is nice cuz I don't have A/C

Same here - only 2 hours south. Gotta set up my new garage and get a few small projects done (alternator is going kaput), but the new job comes first. Jan should give be plenty of time. We lookin to hit the dragway up there, or just a cruise & food (cookout?)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

little unsure at the moment. i got informed work is really slow so likely gonna get laid off at work. no biggie, just it will limit my trips untill it picks back up again to get the cash flowing again. ill have to say a maybe, but wait for closer to time for a def.

i still would like to make it, but the statements in my quote have come true. i still wont say no, but........ i cant commit. leave me as a possible but its really not looking good.

• 2 weeks later...

bump too,

Anyone going to the 24 hrs of daytona endurance race? I believe its in Feb 2010 - would this be a good place to have a meet? while we're there you get to see some other cool race cars(well real race cars i should say) but that may come with a ticket price too.

Just a suggestion,

• 2 weeks later...