here some pic of my mip

Them are some thick arse spark plug wires! Do you have a dump tube for the waste gate? If not, say good by to the wires, hoses, and other lines on the firewall. Flames shoot out of there, ya know! lol. Also, I really like the pipes, the turbo looks a bit large on the exhaust housing, and the filter is MANLY. Looking good though. What are you using for engine management?

yes i have a dump tube for the waste gate you just cant see it. the engine management kit came with from fip. and the pipes go to a big Intercooler here is a old pic http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/gasman6662007/img083.jpg

yes i plan on hooking up the pcv system and what is wrong with FRAM oil filter it has SureGrip no-slip for better grip haha

dude there is nuthing wrong with the fram, the whole fram thing is BS. first off people used to urge the use of the mitsu filter only meanwhile they always ended up leaking. And honestly i never had a sq engine prob with the fram toughguards. Someone around is always blowin up an engine here and there using various filters. its an oil change a fram isnt going to ruin your engine lol. Lack of maintainance WILL though. If you installed a fram and got 10 psi less than another filter i would worry but not matter what filter u put on your engine have you or anyone else that has looked into this seen a psi change? i sure havent and have tested this. and not some cheap dumb oil guage.

Just run that PCV to a catch can with a breather on it. You're better off not letting the engine ingest oil. It'll make it knock and cause more problems than if it's just blowing into a can.

The engine will always produce crank case pressure, so if you don't run a vacuum pump or 1 pan-e-vac per cylinder, then you should route every hole into a catch can with a big breather on it.

looking at the black spot on the firewall behind the wastegate looks as if you ran it without a dump tube.. but none the less everytime i look at these mpi cars i just want it more and more..

im running a breather on minr.. how do i hook up a catch can on these cars?

looking at the black spot on the firewall behind the wastegate looks as if you ran it without a dump tube.. but none the less everytime i look at these mpi cars i just want it more and more..

im running a breather on minr.. how do i hook up a catch can on these cars?

Sent you a PM, I should also mention that you can use almost any catch can from ebay. You may have to drill and tap so you can use larger connections in the catch can.