Gone for 3 months.

Minagera

I have been in and out of the forum, but I am curious to what has happened since April 30th when I left. I do get to come home, and wll be home August 31st, well technically back in the states the 28th, but not home until I can sit and drink a beer at the house.

Fanta I am sure you can link a ton of stuff.

I have been in and out of the forum, but I am curious to what has happened since April 30th when I left. I do get to come home, and wll be home August 31st, well technically back in the states the 28th, but not home until I can sit and drink a beer at the house.

Fanta I am sure you can link a ton of stuff.

Micheal jackson died

Micheal jackson died

HAHA, I am so tired of hearing that. That was the running joke for a whole month here. Conversation went like this.

Idiot - "Oh My God, did you hear? Michael Jackson Died!"

Me - "... I hate you"

Seriously, though coming home is going to be nice. Been missing my wife and son. Bad part is, I am currently unemployed, however I have a few leads. Needless to say, the duplicate and triplicate parts and aftermarket stuff I have for the quests are going to be the first to go :-(

Huh. Sorry it didn't pan out there. That's a lot of commitment on your part.

MJ was murdered. May have been by request but none the less...

It is what it is, and that is the pas. Moving forward.

To quote a movie I am almost ashamed to say I love, "Kept moving Forward."

I started school, changed the oil in my lawnmower, got some netflix movies in, smoked some cigarettes, drank some beer. Oh, watched some tv too.

Congrats, I don't care, way to waste the time, way to was the money, looking forward to it. Oh, and another waster of time.