Tunerfest, September 19th, Dallas, -Georgia

Fanta

NOPI TUNERFEST SHOOTOUT :: SEPT 19TH - FREE CARSHOW, FREE DYNORUNS, FREE FOOD/GAMES

The economy is shaky and spending money on your ride probably isn't priority so we here at IA are throwing a completely FREE event with everything you've come to expect from the IA crew: Carshow, DynoContest, Food, Games, Entertainment, etc...

This will be held at Mainstream Performance. Yes there is plenty of room! Everything kicks off at noon. Spots will fill up quick for the show/dyno so get there early with your crews/clubs.

Carshow/DynoContest will include Awards + Cash Prizes!

Event coverage by: S3 Magazine

Sponsors/Suporters: Mainstream Performance, ImportAtlanta.com, Thinline IT, NOPI, NOS Energy Drink, ZEN Motors , TRAFFIC JAMS MOTORSPORTS, TunerLifeStyleTV

TunerLifeStyleTV.com will be onsite filming TunerFest.

WE WILL BE RAFFLING OFF: RECARO SEATS, HONDA RACING HEADERS, VEHICLE DETAIL GIFT CERTIFICATES, 500$ GIFT CERTIFICATE TOWARDS PAINT/BODY, NOS ENERGY DRINK PROMO ITEMS, ETC.

http://www.importatlanta.com/front-tfs.jpg

-------

Seriously - let's make a show up of a few SQs :D I know mine won't be ready, but I'm still going just to support the local scene ( thats why this ended up being free, due to Motorsport Nationals moving their date to the same weekend and charging exorbitant fees, the owners of IA felt that it was time to give something back to the local scene, and is paying for everything and or people are sponsoring/throwing up items)

TunerLifestyleTV will be flying out from Houston, TX actually to document the event ( the MSN encroachment caught its rounds across the net

http://www.tunerlifestyletv.com/

--------

So, who's in?

1. Fanta

Edited by Fanta

• 2 weeks later...