Parting out engine bay

kryo_strife189

I am parting out everything out of my 89 starquest that will not be needed for my v-8 swap. Up for grabs is the original intake manifold, turbo and manifold, the engine as a whole preferrably (which consists of an aftermarket non-jet head, forged crank, clevitte rods and mains, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, fidanza flywheel, reconditioned rods, stock pistons, stock cam and valves). Best offer gets it. Let me know what you need and we will work out a price. The only thing that went wrong was the ECU shorted

Tranny may or may not be sold, still deciding. It has a 6 puck stage 3 ACT Extreme clutch kit. There are less than 20 miles on this rebuilt engine. My name is Kinneth Brown, you can reach me at 575-840-7007. All parts are located in Roswell, NM.

I am parting out everything out of my 89 starquest that will not be needed for my v-8 swap. Up for grabs is the original intake manifold, turbo and manifold, the engine as a whole preferrably (which consists of an aftermarket non-jet head, forged crank, clevitte rods and mains, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, fidanza flywheel, reconditioned rods, stock pistons, stock cam and valves). Best offer gets it. Let me know what you need and we will work out a price. The only thing that went wrong was the ECU shorted

How much do you want for the engine?

from the time that we dropped the engine back in to the car and started it at my friends house and drove it approximately 4 miles to my other friends house. then from there another 2 miles to my house where after parking it started to do some electrical work on it and that's when i accidentally shorted the ECU. I know i'm a dumba** for not unhooking the ground. You live and learn. The Rebuilt engine has around 6 to 8 miles on it since i don't know the exact messurements. Before it was rebuilt it only had 96,000 miles. I might also add it has a brand new water pump.

I'm pretty much selling everything such as the alternator and starter which both checked out good at autozone. I'm selling the power steering pump too but not the brake master or the power steering booster cause those will be relocated to fit the new engine in. Pretty much everything G54b related that i don't need is for sale. I have intercooler piping done by original owner and i've been told i have a 1g mas with a k&n air filter. Stock intercooler with a knock off RFL BOV.

I should state that the ported and polished head and the 6 injector intake i had is sold to a friend that has a mighty max project around here so the cylinder head that is being sold with the engine is only a 400 dollar non jet that i bought. I can't remember if it is a marnal or not i bought it 2 yrs ago. The intake is a backup stock manifold that i kept around. The turbo is a stock turbo that my friend had for his mighty max project. I sold him the turbo that i was running for cash and his stock turbo for his project. I don't know much about this stock turbo he traded me. I haven't had the chance to see it in action since the ECU shorted so the turbo is a sold as is and buyer beware!

I'm unsure if i'm selling the radiator but it is in rusted condition so it's not worth much any way.

81zfan if i don't get a decent deal on the engine i probably will be parting it out.

Edited by kryo_strife189

Are you selling the metal AC system line with the dryer and 2 pressure swithes?

If so I'm interested. What's the cost and shipping to area code 30044?

Thanks

KEN

PS - I don't need the dryer; just the line and the pressure switches.

I do have the ac condensor I will have to pull it and get it weighed kf4eok. As for the fuel pump that might be a while till I drop that tank. The ac lines and pressure switches should still be there so let me start pulling these parts. I have the stock oil feed lines for the turbo. Edited by kryo_strife189

I do have the ac condensor I will have to pull it and get it weighed kf4eok. As for the fuel pump that might be a while till I drop that tank. The ac lines and pressure switches should still be there so let me start pulling these parts. I have the stock oil feed lines for the turbo.

thanks let me know as soon as you can about the condenser as I will be going on vacation Aug.the 20 for two weeks.

I also need the ac line that goes from the A/C compressor to the middle of the firewall, and the bracket that holds the dryer.

my zip is 32246. I need these parts. I can pay you when you let me know a price and you can ship them close to the end of august if that will help you.

where are you located?

Thanks,

Daniel

• 2 months later...