Help out StarquestJoe

ucw458

I had a set of fronts delivered a few years back by Fedex. The headrests were removed and they were complete in boxes. I kinda remember them taking about $70 for the pair back then.

(they're still in the box in the basement, lol)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starquestJOE, even though you made me take off my side markers, take pics, send the pics to you, just to have you say you already got some...

haha jk i ended up using the markers on another car and it saved them from the weather, so, glad they got taken off ahead of time. and you respectfully offered to buy them anyway.

good luck, my gift is on its way

And i have no idea how i will every repay you all for the help and support you all having givin my family.

As for the good new about my job.....Their is none.

I found out yesterday that my grievance was pulled. I know why. But it was a richard move from the uaw chairman. He did nothing for me for 2 months. And after 2 months of leading me on he says. Sorry nothing the union can do for you. Well the other union guys i know are still fighting for me. Well the chairman found out that he's goin to have a misrepresentation law suit against him. And tells the other union guys F@#k him let him try it, i hope he looses everything. Now thats coming from the guy that said he was helping me.

Now i have to see yet another lawyer. This time a Labor lawyer about my case. And i have FMLA papers. And they are Federal papers. So now with the misrepresention suit and have to go after Bridon my company as well.

After seeing the new lawyer i have to get back to the 2 union friends with what to do next. So it looks like i'm in for a long fight. Which may be the best in the end, but short term doesnt help at all.

But thanks to the great members of this site i should make it 1 more month.

My wife can deliver anytime after 2 more weeks. And she is feeling it now so it wont be long now. I really can not wait for my child to come. She wants it to be all over with too! Its something i always wanted in my life. But with everything going on, and the future not looking the best. I'm losing alot of sleep over it. I want to best for my wife her son and your new baby. But hope is about all i have right now. And most important love.

Things may be looking dark, But you all having shown me that it will get brighter soon

THANK YOU,

joe

Joe,

I lost my job ounce with my wife due in 2 months and a 3 year old at home...I went from a 50k a year position to delivering pizzas it was cash everyday and free pizzas on occasion..that + my unemployment got me by....I feel your pain man...I was lucky I found a good job in the copier field and have been doing that from then on..

As far as paying everyone back I feel I can speak for the club as we expect nothing back....

My gift will be this friday when I get paid...Don't worry its the hard times that make your family handle lifes ups and downs with ease, the confidence you gain today will echo through your future..Everything from now will be easier than before and every paycheck a fortune...

God Bless....Roberto

hey joe, i havent had the opportunity to talk or deal with you in anyway(my loss), but from all the great things people on here have said about you it echoes true that good people are hard to find and if they are in a time of need everyone should come together and help. it sucks what employers do to their staff just to save a few bucks so tell them from me the mad aussie said to go f**k yourself and give the man his dues. on a lighter note congrats on the new bub coming your way hope this little gift will help and maybe one day when i need a part or whatever you could return the favor. cheers mate..jason from australia.

joe

i have never met you or even talked too you for that matter

but when i first got hurt at work and had nooooo income at alllllll a very nice women let me live rent free in her house (rental not her peronal one) for almost 2 years untill i got my disabilty pay (i then paid her back every penny) but im still on disabilty and things are very tight month too month but i sent you and your wife a little gift wish i could do more

some advice also in ohio theres alll kinds of programs too help ppl in your situation (wasnt when i got hurt (figures) we have a group of ppl called community action they have tonsssssss of programs a little pain too jump through hoopes but does work

again congrats on the baby (kids are great)

Edited by Tman

Help comes through many paths and this is one way to get help. forget where the money comes from the bottom line is your linked in for the help whether it be us or your parents and friends. somebody will help, you just have to put it out there.

life is like war but just slower sometimes your gonna take hits--thats when you pour on the power do ANYTHING positve to "get over",you have to.

A word about injuries(and this is for everybody): During these hard times where going through you have to be very carful about getting hurt because it can snowball to the point where you can lose it all, even if theres plenty of job openings, not being able to work can be disasterous especially when theres a lot of loans outstanding and recuring bills.

Edited by macrophage

I may still be able to help out with that. I don't know how they could be shipped but I am guessing they would need to be crated?

I just saw how far you are from Joe's... that's a long drive man.

-Robert

hey rob i will try and see if i can get the seats out for you soon.

But again thank you all for the help and support

No real updates on my job yet

On the other hand the wife is doin great. So can goin in a week or so. I really cant wait.

well its a loosing battle. my house is next. I cant believe how fast they will take your s*** away from you. The gas got turned back on but, the cable company came and took ther books and internet book back. On a saturday to boot. "Soorrry to bother you on a saturday, $300 or we have to take our stuff back." Now the house is next. I have never been late in over 2 years on my payment. Now i'm late twice and they are threatening to take the house over bein last 2 months in a row.

No one wants to hear about my situation, and that its goin to take time. I have no choose now then to sell the conquest and the bagged truck for whatever i can get. Ihad to pay almost $500 to get my gas turned back on and i thought about it. why pay so much money only to be late the next month again.

THANKS to alot of members on here. I have been able to get by for now. We had the baby shower this past sunday. We had a great turn out. Got lots of stuff for the baby. And have no where to put it all.

AS OF NOW I will not take any more money from anyone. I cant thank everyone enough. But at this point its going to take a miracle.

I will never be gone forever. I have a love for my STARQUEST like no other. I hope one day i'll be back better then ever

joe

sad to here its gone pear shaped for you joe, hope life turns around for you and it comes back ten fold. chin up mate dont let the system get you down. good luck to you and your family for the future im glad we could help a bit. jason.

well its a loosing battle. my house is next. I cant believe how fast they will take your s*** away from you. The gas got turned back on but, the cable company came and took ther books and internet book back. On a saturday to boot. "Soorrry to bother you on a saturday, $300 or we have to take our stuff back." Now the house is next. I have never been late in over 2 years on my payment. Now i'm late twice and they are threatening to take the house over bein last 2 months in a row.

From my understanding, they can NOT take your house for being late on your mortgage payment. If you didn't make it at all, then yes, but not if you are simply late. Call your congressman and get a referral. Call a mortgage lawyer and ask him/her if what they are threatening to do is legal. I really don't think they can do that because they HAVE been paid, you are not skirting your responsibilities by not paying.

Lets try this one more time!

I cant say it enough....THANK YOU all for the love and support you have givin my family. Its amazing the support i got from poeple i have and may never meet.

THNAK YOU

Well i have been still in the fight. I have found a way to get some more money to help me stay out of the red. I had to cash in my 401k. I really didnt want to and never though too. But my family comes before me. And its not much but its goin to help alot........for now

Its not even as much as i want for my car but, anything will help right now. Atleast now i will be one month ahead on the house. As for the gas, water, and elect they will be all be up to date. I'm not goin to get the cable/ internet back yet. I have been living without it now, and i spend alot more time with my wife. And most of all talking to her. Its a problem we have. We never talk to each other. But thats another post.

Shelby once said to me.......Take your car to a friends house. Park it in his garage and forget about it til times are better. It will only be a quick fix. I now know how true that is. With the 401k money bein less then the car. And all of it already spoken for and it didnt even come yet. Yes all my bills will be caught up but, Its a quick fix. Yes i would sell my car to help my family but, it would only be another quick fix again

All my cars are still for sale. Havent had much luck selling them. But i cant make someone buy my stuff. The 3000gt is gone. But i traded it. Now i have a 92 galant vr4. 129 of 1000. very nice car. And the truck is still for sale as well. Its a great truck to DD. Yes it will lay frame, But that doesnt hurt its DD. I drive the s10 more now then my wifes element. I use it almost everyday without a problem

I'm outside sitting in the corner of my yard on some wifi i picked up with my moms dell mini just to update date you guys. And let you now the help and support i have gotten from all o0f you will not be forgotten

And rob thanks for the pich of the red car in the for sale forum. thanks for lookin out for me