MEET @ MY HOUSE!!!!! 25th of JULY

WELL guys i think its time for another meet. Now that the weather is nice and most cars are running now. I wish i could make it to PF. But do to my back and the lose of my job. I can no longer go. So I'm thinking bring the meet to me!

<b></b>25th OF JULY

DATE HAS BEEN SET!!! Also baby on the way not to long after that. And i will be taking a break for the SQ to raise my child. So i want to do something before the baby comes

Same as always:

BYOB or get it local

FOOD is goin to be a little different this time. I cant foot all the food this time around sorry. But i will be making my cheese burgers everybody loves

LOTS of floor space and maybe a bed for the brave ones that like beer pong as much as i do.

Parking will be show style this time around so i can get some really good pics.

And again lots of local stuff we can do if we ever leave my house!

So let me know what sounds good to everybody and we'll start this!!

1-starquestJOE- joe

2-PSU_CRASH- mike

3_DMEYERS151- Dale

4-rosengrant826-Ryan

5-92 tsi awd- Mike

6-dave a local

7 narrow87- SLIM

8 pete, justins brother and maybe brandon too

9 coke, cuz you know your coming!

Edited by starquestJOE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the meets for the NW???!!!!

LOL... we plan them at www.nwstarquest.com I'm planning one right now actually. July 18th or 19th... somewhere in Portland prob.

Joe, I wish I could be at your meet... I'd bring the magna with me and bring those seats home... haha...

-Robert

LOL... we plan them at www.nwstarquest.com I'm planning one right now actually. July 18th or 19th... somewhere in Portland prob.

Joe, I wish I could be at your meet... I'd bring the magna with me and bring those seats home... haha...

-Robert

Yess!!!! I'm stoked. I hope it's in portland.. Just across the river =]

It doesnt have to be anything special. The last one i had ended up with everybody BS outside in the cold over the cars. If we can have a good time in the cold.......Give us some nice weather. plus us local guys and gals over a meet every sunday at sonic now cuz we got one up here. and have cookouts on weekends as well.

nepastreetracing.com

Check it out. I can alway set this up on their as well a make it bigger then last time.

But again i like have all the great members from the forum at my house as well

Mike, dale, Ryan, dave, Marc, ........

lets start throwing dates up and see whats good for everybody

25th It is then. Mike you know i cant have a met without you!

I may also be able to set up a dyno day as well

I'm there! Dyno would be GREAT! My car is in desperate need of a tune. Grab some details?

A friend just opened a new shop about 10 mins from my house. And last time we talked he said the dyno should be ready by the end of july so. I'll check into tomorrow afternoon. Keep our fingers crossed. He will be tuning the TEC-2 on my mpi set-up

http://www.iansspeedshop.com/index.html