Billy Mays has died

Lusion972

Yeah what's with all the 50 year olds? Glad I'm past it I must be good to go for a while :lol:

Personally I though Pitchmen was about the most boring thing I've seen on TV. But I do like that Oxyclean :)

"Hi, Billy Mays not here! Keep your heart from going "Kaboom" by clearing out clogged arteries with the "Awesome Auger!" Call now and we'll include "Mighty Mendit!" You can use it to fix any cerebral fissure! Just apply and let dry! Let's see tape or glue do this!"

Thought he was annoying, but after watching the show "pitchmen" I have a new respect for him and his partner Sully.

He worked sales all his life, and finally made it big. This new show was gonna take them to an even new level of fame.

One thing I thought was cool, was how they went out to look for new inventions or items to sell. They would thoroughly vet and test the product before they

would sell it, and they were making the inventors rich, regular people who had an idea. They just weren't peddling some crap to unsuspecting buyers to make a quick buck.

For me, after watching the show, Billy has much more credibility, and I would be much more inclined to buy something he was selling... over the sham-wow guy, at least.