So, Whats with ur name?

boostdquest89

Hi,

Just wonderin what everyones names mean! Most members' names are common sense, Like mine or people who use their names! But some people have some that not everybody understands! WUWT? lol....J/w

Thanks,

Chad-

Edited by boostdquest89

My 'Kreal' nickname started when I was 13 - I read some medieval/mythological book that had a Paladin character in it named Padishar Creel. I was very heavy into the online game Diablo II and played it for several years, making several thousand dollars on it through Ebay actually and my first chacter was created when I was 13 he was a Paladin; for the name since Creel was taken I created ' Kreal ' and it has stuck ever since. I have custom license plates for it, my online name is known as 'Kreal'. I started out just as anyone else without a dime to my name and I worked my way up the ladder to one of the most well-known wealthiest players in the game. I played Diablo with that name for years and was well known in the USEAST world as I collected the 'rare/glitch/bugged' items and had a collection that would cause people's eyes to bug out in disbeleif. I started off as a trader with worthless items and eventually traded my way up to having some of the most amazing character equipment in the game (swords, armor, etc) along with characters built like tanks. I would enter a 'dueling' game and challenge the entire room VS me and would have them in amazement. My rare items? I sold some of it on ebay, about 10% of it and made several thousand dollars (real money). When I was 16 my girlfriend at the time complained about my time spent online so I let my account go inactive---and it was deleted, about $10,000+ of things I could have sold on ebay. Life mistake #1.

Even though it was just a computer game it taught me a lot about life. The values of things, buying/selling, trading and dealing with people. It may sound stupid but I don't think I would be where I am at currently with my life if I hadn't of played that game.

So - - thats my explaination.

I'm ' Kreal ' - who're you ?

Every Screen name i ever had before this site had something to do with Hondas.... so i needed somethin new.

I have no idea why it came to me, but it sticks.

i picked this name cuz i suck at thinking of names...lol

the "d" =Daniel

the "star"= starquest

the "88"= the year

that was all i could come up with when i was trying to figure out a name haha

Daniel

when i was a kid i could eat and eat and eat. stayed skinny as a rail. the older members of my family made up the name after jeffro bodine off the the hillbillys.

FRO for short, it stuck.

jeff(FRO)